Diary entry 1: Airport trip to Mongolia

barettrealrx

barettrealrx

Ascend
I got out of airport at like 8 pm 2 days ago, was wearing my lifts outside for first time so I feel like a height mogger, since I was going to the Turkish airport there were a lot of ethnics outside who I height mgogedbbit when I actually entered the building I was average height. There are a lot more blonde Turks than I expected, very aryan. I got on the plane to Istanbul slept for few hours then got off. I sat behind some hawt Turkish jbs with light blonde hair she would have heightmogged me if I hadn't been wearing my lifts she was like my age 14-16I had a gnarly shot in the Istanbul airport. I went to Mongolian airplane and arrived in Mongolia

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LooksThinker and N8verBegan
I got out of airport at like 8 pm 2 days ago, was wearing my lifts outside for first time so I feel like a height mogger, since I was going to the Turkish airport there were a lot of ethnics outside who I height mgogedbbit when I actually entered the building I was average height. There are a lot more blonde Turks than I expected, very aryan. I got on the plane to Istanbul slept for few hours then got off. I sat behind some hawt Turkish jbs with light blonde hair she would have heightmogged me if I hadn't been wearing my lifts she was like my age 14-16I had a gnarly shot in the Istanbul airport. I went to Mongolian airplane and arrived in Mongolia
Anyways I'm gonna stay in Mongolia for like a year

• So Sad
Reactions: N8verBegan
how ya feeling mongolia right now

• +1
Reactions: barettrealrx
Mongolian wrestling mogs

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker and barettrealrx
Show your house in Mongolia

• +1
Brutal. What did you tell your friends in the US

• +1