dicklet4incher is a larp

cope

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1182
in the beginning it was funny but now the joke is dead and he still hasn't realised it
what "joke" fucking cuck? im the only one that speaks up the truth when no one else does
coundt expect better with someone who has "jaw is law" in their sig
is your every looks post a joke to you?
why is it any different with my dick posts?
fuck you we are no different you talk about looks i talk about dick they are both important SMV factors but one is more
cuck
"oh no he talks about dicks omg so funny so dirty so gay im gona talk all the time about looks now and discuss what chad mogs the other they are so hot a mogging machine"
thats who you all are

• +1
Reactions: Demir
what "joke" fucking cuck? im the only one that speaks up the truth when no one else does
coundt expect better with someone who has "jaw is law" in their sig
is your every looks post a joke to you?
why is it any different with my dick posts?
fuck you we are no different you talk about looks i talk about dick they are both important SMV factors but one is more
cuck
"oh no he talks about dicks omg so funny so dirty so gay im gona talk all the time about looks now and discuss what chad mogs the other they are so hot a mogging machine"
thats who you all are
No, we're not the same. You think dick is everything that matters and discredits everything else. I recognise that dick matters but I'm realistic and I know everything matters.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
The way i see it...

Dick doesn't matter. Because when you get to the stage where the foid sees your dick you are pretty much home and dry anyway.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
No, we're not the same. You think dick is everything that matters and discredits everything else. I recognise that dick matters but I'm realistic and I know everything matters.
your looks theory is just your "opinion"
my dick theory is my opinion
its ok
but do not fucking call all my legacy a "joke" again or else im gona be very mad
I’m actually worried about him
dont worry about me 9 incher the truth has liberated my soul
im now free

john-8-32.jpg

• +1
@dotacel knows the dickpill was forcefully shoved down my throat and anus

@dotacel knows about all larpers

Just so you know @dicklet4incher is actually my secret alt and you have been trolled this entire time.

your looks theory is just your "opinion"
my dick theory is my opinion
its ok
:bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:Yeah... its all just opinions... everyone has their own cute little preferences because looks are subjective after all....:bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:
:bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:To each their own....:bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:

• Hmm...