Pointing out nigger larp

Whys it so bad
I believe in keeping racial purity.
Why when u buy dogs, a purebred costs a whole shit ton more than some retarded mix?
Exactly, to hold off original roots of a kind.

Let's be honest, the only white women I'll care for are true christian stacey's. Who are actual real women saving themselves for marriage.
Chronically online sentence ngl

You are most likely not in competition with the men who for those foids at all

Chronically online sentence ngl

You are most likely not in competition with the men who for those foids at all
Too bad bhai im slaying one currently:lul::lul::lul:

@niggatron

POINTING OUT ALL THE LARP ABOUT "BBC TAKEOVER"

posts about BBC taking over are all larp. I've been in Warsaw, Lublin and Kielce, never have I seen a black/white couple lol. Barely saw any niggers in general. Including Italy, didnt see one. In my whole lifespan I've seen only 3-4 black white couples around east Europe and south, including middle. And they were ltb-mtb with ugly nigger. Ofc
Surely they're not non-existent
it's no diffrent than women fucking dogs.
Same shit, some women have a fetish on fucking niggers. Let it be, they're extremely rare in 90% europe and also uncommon in US u can as someone like @muh
Anyway.
E53B9351 2CEB 4A5E AD8D 3013B22DCCFB
Dnrd this is ideal!!!

• JFL
Reactions: kt4x_w
Too bad bhai im slaying one currently:lul::lul::lul:
An .org user also managing to slay a “Christian virgin” who also manages to be a “Stacy”
Funny GIF

• JFL
Reactions: distance decay
An .org user also managing to slay a “Christian virgin” who also manages to be a “Stacy”
Funny GIF
Do you know who i am saar

I believe in keeping racial purity.
Why when u buy dogs, a purebred costs a whole shit ton more than some retarded mix?
Exactly, to hold off original roots of a kind.
Purebreds cost more because they are more rare, not because they are better than the other dogs lmao. Demand increased as rarity increases + they literally need to find dogs of the same subspecies with the most genetic diversity so the dog doesnt come out retarded.

Why do you think we need to keep racial purity?

Purebreds cost more because they are more rare, not because they are better than the other dogs lmao. Demand increased as rarity increases + they literally need to find dogs of the same subspecies with the most genetic diversity so the dog doesnt come out retarded.

Why do you think we need to keep racial purity?
Solid reason would be because no native wants blood of theirs mixed with another species like blacks.:lul:

Solid reason would be because no native wants blood of theirs mixed with another species like blacks.:lul:
Yep there u go, no good reasons as to why