Debunking BBC Theory (OPINIONS ALLOWED)

Status
Not open for further replies.
kt4x_w

kt4x_w

5.5 PSL 6'3 Slayercel
WHAT IS BBC THEORY?

It's a theory believed that black males usually have larger penis sizes than other races.

WHITE/BLACK COUPLES
This genuinely makes me wanna kill a nigger, as if they feel they are humanly comparable to the white master race
The fact that they even feel like a humanoid creature against a white female makes me wanna exctint their entire fucking species mixing races should not be a thing and ugly ass niggers should date their average nigger woman who possesses as much testosorone as a average joe

Shame on white women for having a preference for black men, but the real question is why do they go for niggers?
CAUSE THEY'RE NOW A PREFERENCE THAT HAS BEEN POPULARIZED AMONGST THE WEST (US) FOR A LONG PEROID OF TIME.
And to fit in, they dont naturally FEEL attracted to niggers, this is a preference their hunger to fit in with the rest has accumulated of an opinion on niggers. Imo it should be eradicated from this world and every white woman has to hate on niggers no matter their level of attractiveness

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: iblamechico, moon666, jeetslayer and 9 others
I miss curryascender un ban him

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: WeiWei, kebab, datboijj and 4 others
I mean in all truth women and gay men gave blacks that name

I’d rather trust them who actually like dick and fuck men then incles who think they know better

You think some straight man started saying blacks had huge dongs

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: moon666, sportsmogger, zan and 7 others
Inb4 100+ replies

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: exo, zan, WeiWei and 7 others
STATISTICALLY SAYING NIGGERS SHOULD HAVE NEGATIVE REPUTATION

Niggers are known for causing most crimes, wrost culture, abandoning children and their dogshitty past of their african immigration

• +1
Reactions: moon666 and gribsufer1
I mean in all truth women and gay men gave blacks that name

I’d rather trust them who actually like dick and fuck men then incles who think they know better

You think some straight man started saying blacks had huge dongs
Read my reply below

It is my own scientific analysis for the reason behind why white men are so obsessed with talking about black male SMV
It’s an evolutionary adaptation to avoid being cucked

>Caveman brah gets cave wife
>Caveman brah works hard everyday to provide for cave wife and tribe
>1 day another tribe meets with Caveman brahs tribe to mingle and trade
>Cave wife sees black cave brah and immediately is stunned by the sight of his unique vanta black skin tone
>Cave wife and black cave brah start to get along well
>Cavebrah thinks nothing of it and goes to hunt
>Cavebrah comes back from hunt with lion meat
>Cavebrah comes back home to his tribe and hears the sound of a dying animal in pain near his home
>Cavebrah rushes to the rescue in fear for his wife’s safety
>What was a dying animal was actually the sound of his wife’s vaginal walls being torn to shreds by the cave black brahs penis
>Cavebrah becomes enraged and attempts to fight the black cave brah
>Because of the black cave brahs superior genetics he easily disarms the cave brah the grabs the save club the cave brah used to kill the lion with and clonks him other the head
>The act of killing the cave brah starts a catalyst between for war between the black Cavebrah and dead Cavebrah tribes
>Black Cavebrah tribe wins and all of the men in the Cavebrahs tribe are killed
>The black cavebrahs begin to ruthlessly rape and impregnate all the women in the original Cavebrahs tribe
>9 months later all the Cavebrah women bear the black Cavebrahs seed, and their genes are forever tainted from that day on

@traveler

• +1
Reactions: murdah
Read my reply below

It is my own scientific analysis for the reason behind why white men are so obsessed with talking about black male SMV
If u think this schizo fairytale of caveniggas is true JFL at you

• +1
Reactions: moon666
IMG 1532

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: gribsufer1, Yaarhuni, zan and 10 others
I lost 10 IQ reading retarded ass post
WHAT IS BBC THEORY?

It's a theory believed that black males usually have larger penis sizes than other races.

WHITE/BLACK COUPLES
This genuinely makes me wanna kill a nigger, as if they feel they are humanly comparable to the white master race
The fact that they even feel like a humanoid creature against a white female makes me wanna exctint their entire fucking species mixing races should not be a thing and ugly ass niggers should date their average nigger woman who possesses as much testosorone as a average joe

Shame on white women for having a preference for black men, but the real question is why do they go for niggers?
CAUSE THEY'RE NOW A PREFERENCE THAT HAS BEEN POPULARIZED AMONGST THE WEST (US) FOR A LONG PEROID OF TIME.
And to fit in, they dont naturally FEEL attracted to niggers, this is a preference their hunger to fit in with the rest has accumulated of an opinion on niggers. Imo it should be eradicated from this world and every white woman has to hate on niggers no matter their level of attractiveness

• +1
Reactions: anitalooksmax, dxrkprince and murdah
If u think this schizo fairytale of caveniggas is true JFL at you
It is

That’s how your great great great great great great great granny was born lil bro

• +1
Reactions: dxrkprince and murdah
10 pages thread again about dicks

• +1
Reactions: dxrkprince
It is

That’s how your great great great great great great great granny was born lil bro
And I still have 0 blak ethnicity in me nor do i look niggerish

• JFL
Reactions: iblamechico, Thebbcmaxxer, Michael Myers and 2 others
only way to win against the bbc is to be taller, stronger, bigger:ogre:, or idk

• +1
IMG 6643

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: moon666, exo, Aesthetic.pilled and 5 others
Once again, apes are throwing shit at each other till it reaches 800 replies.

• JFL
Reactions: zan, exo, Baldingman1998 and 7 others
That maybe why you’re so ugly
JFL Retard if u think distributing black ethnicity is what determines ur attractiveness you must rope fucking smelly nigger

only way to win against the bbc is to be taller, stronger, bigger:ogre:, or idk
The bbc is not real we have already beat them in any way of superiority our only final blow is to gain power and extint the nigger race

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: iblamechico, moon666, oldcel2002 and 1 other person

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: moon666, gribsufer1, Michael Myers and 2 others
keep crying yt boi, young attractive white girls are going black
Screenshot 20240409 144854

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: moon666 and Kamui
Women will fuck black man for the same reason they will fuck dogs.
And for the same reason they would fuck gorillas if they weren't strong enough to rib all of their limbs in a few seconds. They are just degenerate.
It's not because they have bigger dicks.
Blacks ain't even tall like that.

• +1
Reactions: iblamechico, moon666, gribsufer1 and 2 others
Women will fuck black man for the same reason they will fuck dogs.
And for the same reason they would fuck gorillas if they weren't strong enough to rib all of their limbs in a few seconds. They are just degenerate.
It's not because they have bigger dicks.
Blacks ain't even tall like that.
Absolutely agree lol every niggercuck I see in NL or belg I brutally heightmog and framemog to gandy balls. As of the rest of NL 2m white men. JFL at niggercucks

• +1
35 replies now

We need to get to 50+

35 replies now

We need to get to 50+
You finally changed that pfp i didnt wanna pass through lookism shit and see pale ass.

WHAT IS BBC THEORY?

WHITE/BLACK COUPLES

Dnr another bbc thread from a seething white incel niggas like this make me happy when fucking a white women an extra dopamine rush knowing incels are seething 😂😂

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: moon666 and Kamui
Read my reply below

No normal white person that go outside talk about bbc or black male smv

Only white and black incels talk about it

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: moon666, murdah and Kamui
Dawg took the time to make a paragraphed thread about BBC.
Photo 2024 02 26 22 02 59

• JFL
Reactions: murdah
Dnr another bbc thread from a seething white incel niggas like this make me happy when fucking a white women an extra dopamine rush knowing incels are seething 😂😂
it's a concept faggot nigger noones seething over u goon I've had several chances to rape a nigglete just the fact makes it disgusting to think about

Doesnt happen in our country thankfully and delete this nasty shit holy fuck, I pray that woman dies in pain
In which country do you live? I'm sure it happens lol
nasty why? she is a young white girl with an insane body, and she has a beautiful face, i would say stacylite, she loves black boys, it's her preference, bbc is just a bonus, ngl her boyfriend a big dick asf like 7.5 inches easy, boys of the same race as her have small penises like 4 inches on average

it's a concept faggot nigger noones seething over u goon I've had several chances to rape a nigglete just the fact makes it disgusting to think about
Nigga if your making paragraphs about another ethnicities cock your seething get that through your skull😂

In which country do you live? I'm sure it happens lol
nasty why? she is a young white girl with an insane body, and she has a beautiful face, i would say stacylite, she loves black boys, it's her preference, bbc is just a bonus, ngl her boyfriend a big dick asf like 7.5 inches easy, boys of the same race as her have small penises like 4 inches on average
Eastern europe and theres barely any black immigrants (thankfully) since we revolve around heavy racism here and niggers cant even resist the cold so.
Also to point out why should white women mix with blacks that's just racially wrong debated? Anything aside she probably got cheated on by white chad now she chases niggas

• +1
Nigga if your making paragraphs about another ethnicities cock your seething get that through your skull😂
Personal opinion I see blackcels throwing larp everywhere its annoying

ober, bbc is law

• +1
Reactions: dxrkprince and murdah
Status
Not open for further replies.