Debunking BBC Theory (OPINIONS ALLOWED)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Better be bro, i haven't seen one gl black nigger in ages except they look like dirt shit coping with dreads since basically everyone likes it when it looks like shit
niggers get the women we don't want thats how they sometimes end up with white women lull

WHAT IS BBC THEORY?

It's a theory believed that black males usually have larger penis sizes than other races.
You mean "myth," btw, not "theory." Theory implies it could be true, myth implies it's false.

Better be bro, i haven't seen one gl black nigger in ages except they look like dirt shit coping with dreads since basically everyone likes it when it looks like shit

You mean "myth," btw, not "theory." Theory implies it could be true, myth implies it's false.
True the nigger shitskins coping have turned it into a theory since BBC is so popularised they believe in it like it's a religion

Absolutely agree lol every niggercuck I see in NL or belg I brutally heightmog and framemog to gandy balls. As of the rest of NL 2m white men. JFL at niggercucks
You're Dutch also? Mirin. Though your IP says something completely different. :ogre:

You're Dutch also? Mirin. Though your IP says something completely different. :ogre:
I'm in third world country cause of my retarded parents

• So Sad
Reactions: Michael Myers
  • +1
True the nigger shitskins coping have turned it into a theory since BBC is so popularised they believe in it like it's a religion
To be honest, it's not necessarily their fault. They're just exploiting it now, but various peoples (I mean, cucks, technically speaking) depicted black men as being large. I'm talking about the ancient Romans, the Arabs, the Persians and the Jews. All of this has culminated to what we are seeing now. Yes, it's completely false but there are many people that believe it. I did research on dick sizes long before I made any connection to racial myths regarding dick sizes but now at least I have the evidence to debunk it (@mewman posted it in this thread).

• +1
Reactions: mewman and kt4x_w
I'm in third world country cause of my retarded parents
Do you still visit the NL? Where did you live? I live in Rotterdam.

I was in amsterdam like what 4-5 days ago, never felt any better but shit there was defo niggers immigrating

• Woah
I was in amsterdam like what 4-5 days ago, never felt any better but shit there was defo niggers immigrating
Should have told me, I'd have come out. :feelsgah:

• Love it
Reactions: kt4x_w
To be honest, it's not necessarily their fault. They're just exploiting it now, but various peoples (I mean, cucks, technically speaking) depicted black men as being large. I'm talking about the ancient Romans, the Arabs, the Persians and the Jews. All of this has culminated to what we are seeing now. Yes, it's completely false but there are many people that believe it. I did research on dick sizes long before I made any connection to racial myths regarding dick sizes but now at least I have the evidence to debunk it (@mewman posted it in this th
Based post should silence the niggers if not let this thread keep being a fucking warzone

• JFL
niggers get the women we don't want thats how they sometimes end up with white women lull
Hella true JFL at niggercucks mixing

Based post should silence the niggers if not let this thread keep being a fucking warzone
I was partially responsible for getting @muh's thread to 8 pages (it's 12 now). :hnghn:

I'm a shitskin muzzie, JFL. I'm 5'10" which is manlet here in the Netherlands.
That's brutal in amsterdam I'm 191cm (6'3) at roughly 16 years old whilst my dad being 200cm I feel short as fuck in NL so I have to geomaxx to third world

• +1
That's brutal in amsterdam I'm 191cm (6'3) at roughly 16 years old whilst my dad being 200cm I feel short as fuck in NL so I have to geomaxx to third world
Or u could kill ur self fucking faggot

Yeah, at 6'3" you will still get heightmogged by even women (not often, but it does happen, or you'll be heightmatched). It's quite brutal but if you grow up here, like I did, it doesn't bother you. I get heightmogged, facemogged and racemogged every single day but it doesn't matter to me.

Not only that but hopefully I can catch 194-196 I dont wanna go as tall as my dad even though his frame is extremely massive

• +1
To be honest, it's not necessarily their fault. They're just exploiting it now, but various peoples (I mean, cucks, technically speaking) depicted black men as being large. I'm talking about the ancient Romans, the Arabs, the Persians and the Jews. All of this has culminated to what we are seeing now. Yes, it's completely false but there are many people that believe it. I did research on dick sizes long before I made any connection to racial myths regarding dick sizes but now at least I have the evidence to debunk it (@mewman posted it in this thread).
make a thread on it

Yeah, at 6'3" you will still get heightmogged by even women (not often, but it does happen, or you'll be heightmatched). It's quite brutal but if you grow up here, like I did, it doesn't bother you. I get heightmogged, facemogged and racemogged every single day but it doesn't matter to me.
BRO swear to god in NL I fucking saw a 6'5 woman it fucking scared me to death she was subhuman but what the fuck

• JFL
Not only that but hopefully I can catch 194-196 I dont wanna go as tall as my dad even though his frame is extremely massive
Last year I had a 17 year old college kid in my class who was over 2 meters, JFL. He was lanky though and a strong LTN facewise, so it was kind of evened out.
make a thread on it
On what?

BRO swear to god in NL I fucking saw a 6'5 woman it fucking scared me to death she was subhuman but what the fuck
If you visit the Netherlands and don't get heightmogged by 6'5" Dutch women, then you haven't really visited the Netherlands. JFL. A few months ago, I remember seeing a 6'5" tranny. Like, actual tranny. :hnghn::hnghn::hnghn::hnghn:

Last year I had a 17 year old college kid in my class who was over 2 meters, JFL. He was lanky though and a strong LTN facewise, so it was kind of evened out.

On what?
I'd say I I heightmog most 15 year olds in NL, thankfully I'm not lanklet
And rn where I'm at I'm friends with a 6'6 lanklet subhuman but hes a trucel facially still pretty good guy even though hes extreme non nt

• +1
If you visit the Netherlands and don't get heightmogged by 6'5" Dutch women, then you haven't really visited the Netherlands. JFL. A few months ago, I remember seeing a 6'5" tranny. Like, actual tranny. :hnghn::hnghn::hnghn::hnghn:
That's brutal and women should not be that tall and the fact is they're not lanky theyre big instead

• +1
i've been to the Netherlands and didn't really get heightmogged maybe its because i went to the Netherlands

I'd say I I heightmog most 15 year olds in NL, thankfully I'm not lanklet
And rn where I'm at I'm friends with a 6'6 lanklet subhuman but hes a trucel facially still pretty good guy even though hes extreme non nt
Yeah, 15 year olds aren't really tall here in the Netherlands. It's usually when they are college that they are tall.

That's brutal and women should not be that tall and the fact is they're not lanky theyre big instead
Balkan women are also tall, btw. My Croatian friend told me.

i've been to the Netherlands and didn't really get heightmogged maybe its because i went to the Netherlands
How tall are you? And where did you go? Did you go to the Red Light District? :feelshah:

Balkan women are also tall, btw. My Croatian friend told me.
In Montenegro yes, and Croatia
Not in Albania, I I heightmog 99.8%

• +1
Women there r femlets they're like 150cm on average its crazy

• JFL
How tall are you? And where did you go? Did you go to the Red Light District? :feelshah:
6'2

i went to red light district, rijksmuseum, other museums, etc

• +1
Reactions: kt4x_w and Michael Myers
This threads chilling until black ugly niggers will fill it up with cope

• +1
Reactions: muh
6'2

i went to red light district, rijksmuseum, other museums, etc
Well, there's a lot of tourists in Amsterdam. Next time come visit Rotterdam so you can see more natives rather than tourists (who tend to be short, of course). And hope you had a good time here, man.

• +1
Reactions: muh
Well, there's a lot of tourists in Amsterdam. Next time come visit Rotterdam so you can see more natives rather than tourists (who tend to be short, of course). And hope you had a good time here, man.
will i find a 5'10 wife?

btw holy shit you have so much rep

Everybody says this.

Asian men also claim that White men only get leftover women and prostitutes in their countries.

will i find a 5'10 wife?

btw holy shit you have so much rep
In the Netherlands? You're white, right? Yeah, you'll have no problem finding a partner here. Provided you're attractive. If you're sub-MTN, it's GG. And yeah, I've been here for quite some time, since the early days. The forum was opened in August and I joined in October.

In the Netherlands? You're white, right? Yeah, you'll have no problem finding a partner here. Provided you're attractive. If you're sub-MTN, it's GG. And yeah, I've been here for quite some time, since the early days. The forum was opened in August and I joined in October.
yea im white, black hair/ blue eyes.

are the women there like women in America ( not a problem if they are tbh i just fuck )

As I mentioned before, if you truly believe in JBW, you should feel assurance in feeling that your Whiteness will help get you laid and an attractive girlfriend.

You shouldn't be hyperfocused on "BBC" if that's what you believe.

It'd be like tall men going out of their way to prove that the Short King movement online is a meme. But tall men don't have to do that.

• +1
Reactions: kt4x_w
also @Gengar happy eid, how many days did you actually fast this ramadan

i only got to 1:feelswah:

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Muad'Dib
also @Gengar happy eid, how many days did you actually fast this ramadan

i only got to 1:feelswah:
Thanks brother, same to you. I fasted everyday but I also broke my fast by cooming a couple of times. :hnghn:

• +1
Reactions: Muad'Dib
I thought Albanians were also tall, like Balkan countries.
they are, in north albania and kosovo they are tall

in the south they might be average

• +1
Reactions: kt4x_w and Michael Myers
WHAT IS BBC THEORY?

It's a theory believed that black males usually have larger penis sizes than other races.

WHITE/BLACK COUPLES
This genuinely makes me wanna kill a nigger, as if they feel they are humanly comparable to the white master race
The fact that they even feel like a humanoid creature against a white female makes me wanna exctint their entire fucking species mixing races should not be a thing and ugly ass niggers should date their average nigger woman who possesses as much testosorone as a average joe

Shame on white women for having a preference for black men, but the real question is why do they go for niggers?
CAUSE THEY'RE NOW A PREFERENCE THAT HAS BEEN POPULARIZED AMONGST THE WEST (US) FOR A LONG PEROID OF TIME.
And to fit in, they dont naturally FEEL attracted to niggers, this is a preference their hunger to fit in with the rest has accumulated of an opinion on niggers. Imo it should be eradicated from this world and every white woman has to hate on niggers no matter their level of attractiveness
And how does this debunk bbc theory?

Status
Not open for further replies.