Debunking BBC Theory (OPINIONS ALLOWED)

Status
Not open for further replies.
STATISTICALLY SAYING NIGGERS SHOULD HAVE NEGATIVE REPUTATION

Niggers are known for causing most crimes, wrost culture, abandoning children and their dogshitty past of their african immigration
Whites commit most war and pedophilic crimes ,white culture is literally going extinct, Every white kid I know has divorced parents.

Personal opinion I see blackcels throwing larp everywhere its annoying
Just admit you're insecure Blacks are rising and whites are literally dying out. Which are both white peoples fault btw.

only way to win against the bbc is to be taller, stronger, bigger:ogre:, or idk
Black males are statistically Stronger and Bigger. Can't win against us pal, it's 2024

The bbc is not real we have already beat them in any way of superiority our only final blow is to gain power and extint the nigger race
@sub5c3l Ur literally a paki bru

WHAT IS BBC THEORY?

It's a theory believed that black males usually have larger penis sizes than other races.

WHITE/BLACK COUPLES
This genuinely makes me wanna kill a nigger, as if they feel they are humanly comparable to the white master race
The fact that they even feel like a humanoid creature against a white female makes me wanna exctint their entire fucking species mixing races should not be a thing and ugly ass niggers should date their average nigger woman who possesses as much testosorone as a average joe

Shame on white women for having a preference for black men, but the real question is why do they go for niggers?
CAUSE THEY'RE NOW A PREFERENCE THAT HAS BEEN POPULARIZED AMONGST THE WEST (US) FOR A LONG PEROID OF TIME.
And to fit in, they dont naturally FEEL attracted to niggers, this is a preference their hunger to fit in with the rest has accumulated of an opinion on niggers. Imo it should be eradicated from this world and every white woman has to hate on niggers no matter their level of attractiveness

Look at these "inferior" blacks rizz white girls

Whites commit most war and pedophilic crimes ,white culture is literally going extinct, Every white kid I know has divorced parents.
JFL if u think this is true nigger and people here still have healthy married parents and u can't talk about culture when ur cuck dad leaves as soon as he gets the message his wife is pregnant + most crimes statistically in us are committed by niggers ALSO in UK

damn you niggas are obessed with big black dick :p @Gengar

• JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers
Just admit you're insecure Blacks are rising and whites are literally dying out. Which are both white peoples fault btw.
Ur so retarded, Blacks are rising? Where exactly and where are whites dying out JFL at u blackcuck. No white is dying out anywhere.

Ur so retarded, Blacks are rising? Where exactly and where are whites dying out JFL at u blackcuck. No white is dying out anywhere.
Minority in London & Paris, Nigerian americans outperforming white americans

JFL if u think this is true nigger and people here still have healthy married parents and u can't talk about culture when ur cuck dad leaves as soon as he gets the message his wife is pregnant + most crimes statistically in us are committed by niggers ALSO in UK
30/90

@kt4x_w wanna taste my bbc

Over for u buddy... BBC is not real and JFL at image niggacel/currylette
Cumskin on top Nigga, rot black subhuman + ur race served slavery in 1800s dumb nigga
You are Slavic, The word slave come from Slavic because you lot kept on getting enslaved.

• +1
Reactions: liberiangrimreaper
Crime rate is high because of the destined evildoing of the cave-fucking SCP incest mayo chimp race and corporation (CIA).

The extermination of cuckozoids will make the world a better place for the true melanated civilians of the society #BBCTakeover #YourAryanWifeWantsABBCInstead
Based

• +1
Reactions: liberiangrimreaper
Black males are statistically Stronger and Bigger. Can't win against us pal, it's 2024
This is massive cope i had a clash in Genova, Italy with 3 west Africans (all about 5'10-6ft) And this is the biggest dogshit lie ever niggers act so low inhib and strong when it came to it in a fight I had the biggest one there knocked the fuck out, all about older than me and one couldnt land even a proper hit on my face or even throw me down. Niggers being able to fight is a lie, including bigger and stronger if this myth was true I would already get outboxed by three of them burning down my exp in MMA of 2 years.

You are Slavic, The word slave come from Slavic because you lot kept on getting enslaved.
I'm med/nordic you black cuck
And if you wanna talk slavery JFL.
U have a month dedicated to ur slavery idiotic nigger dont throw some shit that would backfire instantly

• JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers
This is massive cope i had a clash in Genova, Italy with 3 west Africans (all about 5'10-6ft) And this is the biggest dogshit lie ever niggers act so low inhib and strong when it came to it in a fight I had the biggest one there knocked the fuck out, all about older than me and one couldnt land even a proper hit on my face or even throw me down. Niggers being able to fight is a lie, including bigger and stronger if this myth was true I would already get outboxed by three of them burning down my exp in MMA of 2 years.
MMA fighter vs Untrained person, who is going to win? Polish prick. Furthermore the best boxers currently are all black with the exception of noaya inoue who's asian. Best mma fighter of all time is Jon Jones who is black with a white wife. Seconded to him is demetrious Johnson, who is black...with a cracker wife.

yea im white, black hair/ blue eyes.

are the women there like women in America ( not a problem if they are tbh i just fuck )
No, very rare to serve urself a girlfriend like this u should go balkan or east might be a bit troublesome since competition here is owned by slavs and meds ig

MMA fighter vs Untrained person, who is going to win? Polish prick. Furthermore the best boxers currently are all black with the exception of noaya inoue who's asian. Best mma fighter of all time is Jon Jones who is black with a white wife. Seconded to him is demetrious Johnson, who is black...with a cracker wife.
3 of them wasnt enough to fight a cracker they could if they were hypothetically bigger and stronger? And dont forget theres insane white fighters like fury/ or my personal favourite bivol/canelo

I'm med/nordic you black cuck
And if you wanna talk slavery JFL.
U have a month dedicated to ur slavery idiotic nigger dont throw some shit that would backfire instantly
Why the fuck are u in Eastern Europe which is worse than Mediterranean and nordic nations.
3 of them wasnt enough to fight a cracker they could if they were hypothetically bigger and stronger? And dont forget theres insane white fighters like fury/ or my personal favourite bivol/canelo
Canelo who lost to floyd mayweather? Fury who got dropped by ngannou?

I could drop down any average nigger on the street if all of u act like ur JBJ cucks.

Why the fuck are u in Eastern Europe which is worse than Mediterranean and nordic nations.
East europe is not as bad niggers on the internet make it depends on where you live theres amazing places to stay in

I weight in at 93kg at about 191cm barefoot/ cycling test for a year now/ w quite good frame (20.5 bidel 26" waist) any average blackcuck you know I can slam with my left nutsack nigger

Status
Not open for further replies.