Dickpill: Guy buys penis extender and becomes 10x better in bed

Yeah it is well known that sex feels much better for women than for men.

For men it's mostly the male orgasm that feels good for 3 seconds. Female orgasms can last half an hour with her still shaking for that time after sex.
Why do I think I love shrooms acid and molly it feels like a female orgasm

Am I wrong?

giphy.gif

For men it's mostly the male orgasm that feels good for 3 seconds. Female orgasms can last half an hour with her still shaking for that time after sex.

Now, I'm all for redpilling men on how unfair life is and all, but let's not get carried away. Female orgasm does not last for half an hour. It lasts maybe 6-16 seconds. Which is still considerably better than the male orgasm, but nowhere near half an hour. Furthermore, women cannot orgasm as easily as men can.

Now, I'm all for redpilling men on how unfair life is and all, but let's not get carried away. Female orgasm does not last for half an hour. It lasts maybe 6-16 seconds. Which is still considerably better than the male orgasm, but nowhere near half an hour. Furthermore, women cannot orgasm as easily as men can.
Ive made women orgasm that still felt tingly and shaking 30 mins after

Getting fucked is like a constant orgasm (if the dick is big for her)

No homo.

• +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad
Getting fucked is like a constant orgasm (if the dick is big for her)

No homo.
Brain scans have shown that male and female orgasm are similar, and that the female orgasm merely lasts longer. Even then, we aren't talking about minutes long orgasms. Primary advantage the females have is that they can continue having sex after already cumming once, where as the male typically cannot.

Yeah it is well known that sex feels much better for women than for men.

half an hour? what the fuck? i thought it was several minutes

jesus fuck this gay earth

half an hour? what the fuck? i thought it was several minutes

jesus fuck this gay earth
@personalityinkwell socially well adjusted from happy teen years, teen years is everything ngl so is childhood,

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 4612
@personalityinkwell socially well adjusted from happy teen years, teen years is everything ngl so is childhood,
my childhood was decent but once i hit puberty everything went to shit

• +1
Reactions: TRNA
my childhood was decent but once i hit puberty everything went to shit
same, we moved from Jamaica to LA when I was 13 sophmore year was the downfall of my looks due to acne, I got lucky once at a football party but sophmore and Junior year was rejection after rejection, only recently have I improved my looks due to tazorac clearing all my acne, how's your looksmaxxing going tbh pinkwell

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4612
Op plays with his butthole :LOL: