Dickpill

asdvek

asdvek

Kraken
No matter if you are good looking and tall and rich but small pp, she will always go to a guy with bigger penis.

We've all seen this a lot. Multi millionaire wifes cheating on the multi millionaire with a BBC or a BWC who is fucking broke, not good looking or not tall jfl. Just brutal shit. Dickpill is brutal feeling bad for dickcels.

• +1
Reactions: _MVP_, Dicklet3incher and vermillioncorefan
Just get dual mating strategy pilled and chose to not be the beta male for a roastie,altought you Will never be the Chad bull,you should have self respecto to not be a beta provider for some used cum slut of Chad.

if you are over 5.5inches you got way bigger problems to be worried about rather than these basement theories

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, Teddo23 and optimisticzoomer
muh dickpill 6 inches is all you need to satisfy

• JFL
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
doesnt depend, even 4'8 gooks want 8x6 now, my size or death
ovER, do you think r/gettingbigger can ascend me to 7 inches?

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
No matter if you are good looking and tall and rich but small pp, she will always go to a guy with bigger penis.

We've all seen this a lot. Multi millionaire wifes cheating on the multi millionaire with a BBC or a BWC who is fucking broke, not good looking or not tall jfl. Just brutal shit. Dickpill is brutal feeling bad for dickcels.
GM OP, first time awake in the 21th century?

The only reason women are whores and sluts is because... of what exactly?

They are whores because they enjoy sex and do it a lot, basic stuff, and how they enjoy sex so much? Because they always find the people with the huge cocks, they keep searching from man to man, in order to find someone like that BBC/BWC that took their virginity a while back

• +1
Reactions: asdvek and vermillioncorefan
GM OP, first time awake in the 21th century?

The only reason women are whores and sluts is because... of what exactly?

They are whores because they enjoy sex and do it a lot, basic stuff, and how they enjoy sex so much? Because they always find the people with the huge cocks, they keep searching from man to man, in order to find someone like that BBC/BWC that took their virginity a while back
Wdym first time awake, I've been saying this for a long time now

• +1
Reactions: Dicklet3incher
Wdym first time awake, I've been saying this for a long time now
Sorry, i didnt happen to notice, theres too much spam in this place of "muh face" "muh race" and such, that i didnt see you talking about this before

Larp. Tells me you're a KHHV lol, dick size dosent matter unless youre sub 5 or 7+. Anyone in between that range will be fine. And you dont see a real benefit unless youre 7+

Larp. Tells me you're a KHHV lol, dick size dosent matter unless youre sub 5 or 7+. Anyone in between that range will be fine. And you dont see a real benefit unless youre 7+
Fucking cope bitch. Actual cope.

• +1
Reactions: Dicklet3incher
if you are over 5.5inches you got way bigger problems to be worried about rather than these basement theories
Girth is law. Over for my 12cm/4.72in needle dick. Length is about 6.5 inches bone pressed

• JFL
Reactions: asdvek
So over, ropemaxx asap
I've decided my best strategy is to fuck with the lights off, and then insert a big dildo in the vagina in the dark

• JFL
Reactions: Teddo23 and asdvek
Fucking cope bitch. Actual cope.
JFL at u, who gives af how big your dick is if you're too ugly to use it? Keep coping btw your dick wont help u lose ur virginity. Girls dont have a device that displays your dick size, they arent gonna ever talk to you no matter how big it is if they arent attracted to u.

Dick is cope for ugly guys.

• JFL
Reactions: asdvek
JFL at u, who gives af how big your dick is if you're too ugly to use it? Keep coping btw your dick wont help u lose ur virginity. Girls dont have a device that displays your dick size, they arent gonna ever talk to you no matter how big it is if they arent attracted to u.

Dick is cope for ugly guys.
Would make a long text on why its hard to be incel with big dick unless ur an absolute subhuman genetic trash but too lazy

Would make a long text on why its hard to be incel with big dick unless ur an absolute subhuman genetic trash but too lazy
Like ive said, dick only matters alot if youre very small or very big. Face>height.body>dick>frame

• Ugh..
Reactions: ChadL1te