Did anyone ascend from non NT to NT

Clown Show

Clown Show

Biggest subhuman ever, bottom 5% man
Is there anyone here that ascended from mythical "non NT" to "NT" and got laid as a result of it, but without focusing on his looks.

There is so much talk about "NT" even on a blackpill forum, but did anyone actually managed to get laid by solely fixing his autistic behaviour and facial expressions, conversation skills, confidence, etc.

And if so, how do you actually fix non NT. I was walking around town with my slayer friend and I came across one female colleague. My friend told me that I acted severely autistic and now I am suicidal...

@autistic_tendencies @WishIwasChico @MoggerGaston @hopecel

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: fuxkdakikez, try2beme, Deleted member 33579 and 5 others
There’s no such thing

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ICXCLuvr, try2beme, Whitepill_Saint and 1 other person
NT Is a myth, you Just act like an incel and women smell it

• JFL
Reactions: fuxkdakikez, Whitepill_Saint, hopecel and 2 others
Smoking relaxes me and lowers my inhib, still not enough tho

• JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint
  • JFL
nonNT to NT with alcohol and a line of cocaine.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: try2beme, Whitepill_Saint and Numb
Nah, can't change your aura, thats only possible on drugs

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fuxkdakikez, Whitepill_Saint and falcon1
What encompasses "acting like an incel"?
You start to make blackpill jokes, feel inferior to your chad friend, make mysoginist remarks, ask directly for sex and so on

• JFL
Is there anyone here that ascended from mythical "non NT" to "NT" and got laid as a result of it, but without focusing on his looks.

There is so much talk about "NT" even on a blackpill forum, but did anyone actually managed to get laid by solely fixing his autistic behaviour and facial expressions, conversation skills, confidence, etc.

And if so, how do you actually fix non NT. I was walking around town with my slayer friend and I came across one female colleague. My friend told me that I acted severely autistic and now I am suicidal...

Yes I am getting better at it.

I made a thread on the slay that said ‘she didn’t want sex’ so I just said ok and ended up banging here by not caring.

Before I would’ve sperged and ruined it.

My other date we went for drinks. Before I would act all nice but this time I was acting cold and ended up banging her too.

NT is so underrated if you act low value a woman won’t fuck you no matter how good looking you are

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit and Whitepill_Saint
nonNT to NT with alcohol and a line of cocaine.
Yes I am getting better at it.

I made a thread on the slay that said ‘she didn’t want sex’ so I just said ok and ended up banging here by not caring.

Before I would’ve sperged and ruined it.

My other date we went for drinks. Before I would act all nice but this time I was acting cold and ended up banging her too.

NT is so underrated if you act low value a woman won’t fuck you no matter how good looking you are
I can't take this anymore. I was bullied as a kid and I had severe social anxiety, now I have moderate. If in the end mythical non NT is the reason why I am an incel for 26 years and not my looks, I will kill myself...

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint, MoggerGaston and WishIwasChico
I can't take this anymore. I was bullied as a kid and I had severe social anxiety, now I have moderate. If in the end mythical non NT is the reason why I am an incel for 26 years and not my looks, I will kill myself...
Bhai I am only starting to realise it was my NT more than my looks. I got 42 numbers this week and only fucked two. That’s terrible strike rate my NT and game is awful but I am trying to improve

• JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint, hopecel and autistic_tendencies
I am probably somewhere on the autism-spectrum myself. It's depressing to think about this.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint and autistic_tendencies
I can meet girls irl but i fumble can’t escalate
Maybe a non NT issue or lack of confidence

• JFL
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 33579, Whitepill_Saint, Krakowski and 2 others
You can't change your brainwiring maybe only temporary with alcohol or drugs

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint and IAMNOTANINCEL
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint and standardcel

No because it's impossible, i have lost my inhib and became more confident tho

• JFL

NT matters only for sub-HTNs like me (girls used to lose initial interest in me after they saw my autism tbh)

On the other hand, good looking guy can be even autistic it doesn't matter (at least not for all foids)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint and Clown Show
Due to thug and crimmaxxing in middle school I actually developed a very extroverted and confident personality I can switch into at any time I wish. Chameleonmaxxing is law for nonNTs and introverts

• Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit, Pikabro and Whitepill_Saint
due to extremely frequent masturbation I can't pull it off as well anymore very big sadge but at least I can act normal

I ascended from having a girlfriend and girls fighting for me to not having a girlfriend and rotting here 😍

• Love it
Reactions: Pikabro
Then prepare the rope. Because it is why. Bullied man=turbo unfuckable to foids

Personality detector is not a meme. It detects not niceness but your standing in a hierarchy.

You need to turn your hurt into hate and take revenge (literally or symbolically).

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Clown Show
Then prepare the rope. Because it is why. Bullied man=turbo unfuckable to foids

Personality detector is not a meme. It detects not niceness but your standing in a hierarchy.

You need to turn your hurt into hate and take revenge (literally or symbolically).
I'm frustrated because I'm not legally allowed to take revenge.

We basically live in a slave system where it's illegal to defend your self or take revenge upon someone who has hurt you.

First someone bullies or hurts you which causes long lasting suffering to you, then you have a completely natural urge to take revenge which you would do if there was no law, but if you dare to touch your bully then the system will severely punish you.

Jfl...

I will have to find a way to take revenge that doesn't involve you know what :feelshmm:. Maybe through looks ascension...

Last edited:
Nah, can't change your aura, thats only possible on drugs
But you on drugs is still you, just without inhibition and neuroticism letting go. Depending on the drug and dose.

I am certain that many people can be born NT but enviroment turns them into non NT and their hidden potential remains dormant. In this case I am sure that many can become NT again... i think it's this entire forum's case because most are funny and chill here...

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit
I'm frustrated because I'm not legally allowed to take revenge.

We basically live in a slave system where it's illegal to defend your self or take revenge upon someone who has hurt you.

First someone bullies or hurts you which causes long lasting suffering to you, then you have a completely natural urge to take revenge which you would do if there was no law, but if you dare to touch your bully then the system will severely punish you.

Jfl...

I will have to find a way to take revenge that doesn't involve you know what :feelshmm:. Maybe through looks ascension...
Use subterfuge then. Cause some harm in a sneaky way that can't be traced back to you.

And use a punching bag for a more direct sublimation for your anger.

Or you can just devise a plan where you can first provoke your target into attacking you, and then you "defending yourself". Hehe :p

As you can see, there are ways. :feelsokman:

• +1
Reactions: AlexIve and Clown Show