Did anyone grow on mk 677

BoredPrince

BoredPrince

Inside, I am more...
I will be buying it soon for height, but more muscles is a nice bonus too

So if any of you grew what age and dosage were you on?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5.5psl, SexuallyAbusive and poopoohead
get HGH

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Ugh..
Reactions: yirma19, Shadosh101 and midlatinocel
MK has evenly spread out 'pulses' of GH throughout the day rather than a life of 4hrs. Mk is a greater compound when taken at 25+ mg

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Iblamejordan, Growth Plate, mfk and 3 others
MK has evenly spread out 'pulses' of GH throughout the day rather than a life of 4hrs. Mk is a greater compound when taken at 25+ mg
I took MK-677 and I felt like shit on it (hungry + extremely stressed) and I didn't grow a single mm. I've grown a lot on pharma HGH

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Manletmachine, BoredPrince and mfk
My hands, feet and nose(especially) grew. It didn't make me taller.

It made me very bloated and I went from lean to obese afterwards. Beware the increased risk of diabetes.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: rolloftape, BLovee, Iblamejordan and 5 others
I took MK-677 and I felt like shit on it (hungry + extremely stressed) and I didn't grow a single mm. I've grown a lot on pharma HGH
By how much did you grow with GH?

most drugs r pretty useless

• WTF
Reactions: Iblamejordan

It made me very bloated and I went from lean to obese afterwards. Beware the increased risk of diabetes.
i had the same experience, I never ran it since. I was on 50mg daily for 8 weeks. I went from lean with muscle to fat with muscle and no extra muscle gain

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Iblamejordan, BoredPrince and fauxfox

Maybe because you ate like shit on MK, I did gain fat but not that much cuz I did OMAD with a high protein dinner cutting out sugar entirely + took SLIN Pills which counteracted the 'diabetes'

• +1
Reactions: BLovee, Iblamejordan, BoredPrince and 1 other person

did your nose ever get smaller? Mine also got bigger, but it became slightly smaller when i stopped taking it however still bigger than it used to be

• +1
Reactions: Iblamejordan, BoredPrince and fauxfox
Maybe because you ate like shit on MK, I did gain fat but not that much cuz I did OMAD with a high protein dinner cutting out sugar entirely + took SLIN Pills which counteracted the 'diabetes'
It's extremely hard not to overeat on legit mk677, it causes extreme hunger. At least by the end of it I looked kinda strong and bulky unlike my previously lanky self.

• +1
Reactions: BoredPrince
did your nose ever get smaller? Mine also got bigger, but it became slightly smaller when i stopped taking it however still bigger than it used to be
It never got smaller. But my nose was originally too small so I'm glad it got bigger.

can you elaborate
Take MK at a range of 25mg to 40mg with berberine or SLIN pills for counteracting high blood sugar

It's extremely hard not to overeat on legit mk677, it causes extreme hunger. At least by the end of it I looked kinda strong and bulky unlike my previously lanky self.
Take it at night before sleeping that is what I did

Get hgh pussy!

I have a source with blood tests POSTED but you cope with hgh at 23

COMICAL

• +1
Reactions: mfk
Shit drug, makes you look like a hamster, makes you hungry as fuck and increases your HGH levels slightly.

If you're serious about this start a peptide protocol or get HGH. If you can't, at least start 12.5mg of Aromasin everyday

It would be more accurate if you had taken MK677 for at least 6 months. But maybe you did who knows? MK677 on it's own isn't enough, usually needs to be supported by other GH boosters.

Really?

• +1
Reactions: fauxfox
i had the same experience, I never ran it since. I was on 50mg daily for 8 weeks. I went from lean with muscle to fat with muscle and no extra muscle gain
LOL 50MG daily is insane hunger pains, especially with no appetite suppressant.

• +1
Reactions: Iblamejordan

Yes I went to try my watch on from a year ago and it didn’t fit, my wrists and frame has gotten much bigger I also abused k2 and silica, boron etc. to the point it made me I’ll and I had to take a break.

Currently on 90mg of mk677, 2 mg of hiperzine A and shit ton of k2.

I feel dizzy right now due to the dose but it makes my face bones etc grow so who cares if I die jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine, IhateDentists, Sigmapsycho and 2 others
Yes I went to try my watch on from a year ago and it didn’t fit, my wrists and frame has gotten much bigger I also abused k2 and silica, boron etc. to the point it made me I’ll and I had to take a break.

I feel dizzy right now due to the dose but it makes my face bones etc grow so who cares if I die jfl
90mg isn’t apparently healthy due to insulin but idgaf tbh

• JFL
Reactions: zeshama, Iblamejordan and BoredPrince

Your nose grew? That's surprising
Did you take anything else besides mk, like estrogen inhibitor...?

How old were you at the time?

How old were you?
And I assume you didn't grow in height?

Did you keep the muscles and size after stopping it?
And we're there any changes to your face?

Shit drug, makes you look like a hamster, makes you hungry as fuck and increases your HGH levels slightly.

If you're serious about this start a peptide protocol or get HGH. If you can't, at least start 12.5mg of Aromasin everyday
I assume you didn't like it

Any positive changes in your opinion?

No changes in height?

And how old were you?

Your nose grew? That's surprising
Did you take anything else besides mk, like estrogen inhibitor...?

How old were you at the time?
No, just mk677, I was 17

• +1
Reactions: BoredPrince

Can you list a peptide protocol you would rec including mk 667?

Can you list a peptide protocol you would rec including mk 667?
This is my protocol:

- 3x 100mcg Mod GRF (GHRH)
- 3x 100mcg GHRP-2. Every 2 weeks switch to Hexarelin for 1 week

doses are morning, afternoon and before bed. MK 677 is not obligatory. In my experience it's not worth the giga-bloat.

This is my protocol:

- 3x 100mcg Mod GRF (GHRH)
- 3x 100mcg GHRP-2. Every 2 weeks switch to Hexarelin for 1 week

doses are morning, afternoon and before bed. MK 677 is not obligatory. In my experience it's not worth the giga-bloat.
Are these pills or injections?
Is this for height growth? Or bone growth / muscle building?
I’m 20 yrs old btw, would it be a waste?

Are these pills or injections?
Is this for height growth? Or bone growth / muscle building?
I’m 20 yrs old btw, would it be a waste?
Subcutaneous injections (painless and easy asf)

I do it for height and frame gains but I'm 17, if you're 20 I don't think it's worth it man

How much have u grown

Subcutaneous injections (painless and easy asf)

I do it for height and frame gains but I'm 17, if you're 20 I don't think it's worth it man
Wish you the best bro, i’m looking for frame, bone, muscle growth stack with pills,
Any stack you recommend?
Gonna combine it with hard chewing / bone smashing

That's if you take a high dosage like 25mg or 30mg for years on end.And your growth plates probably closed

did they grow proportionally or like acromegaly?