Did anyone here turn from a beta to an alpha?

Alpha = CHAD

Beta = Sub chad

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and Deleted member 6512
I'm pretty much in the same predicament, contemplating surgeries although I'll never have life on easy mode.
I think i can ascend with canthoplasty into a 5/10 the bare minimum to be considered a person

Jhonny Depp Is 55 and got cucked for billionaire Elon Musk who is higher SMV. Jfl at telling me i don't understand women when you are still a virgin coping with irl game and gymcelling
Elon Musk is the worst example you could have used, he got used by his ex wife who divorced him twice for his money, he was saved because he had a prenup though but he was still foolish enough to fall for it not once but twice. And Elon didn't cuck Johnny Depp, he only managed to enjoy the leftovers of Johnny Depp, he had sex with Amber after she had had sex with Johnny many times before, there is nothing high SMV about that.

Elon Musk is the perfect example to prove my point, which is that being high SMV doesn't guarantee that you will make good decisions or be successful with women, it does allow you to attract more women though but it doesn't put you in a position of power over these women because a woman will still see a high SMV man as a challenge and she will try to dominate him to get what she wants. If you are a beta male, even if you're successful, you'll let her dominate you because you're built that way.

Elon Musk is the worst example you could have used, he got used by his ex wife who divorced him twice for his money, he was saved because he had a prenup though but he was still foolish enough to fall for it not once but twice. And Elon didn't cuck Johnny Depp, he only managed to enjoy the leftovers of Johnny Depp, he had sex with Amber after she had had sex with Johnny many times before, there is nothing high SMV about that.

Elon Musk is the perfect example to prove my point, which is that being high SMV doesn't guarantee that you will make good decisions or be successful with women, it does allow you to attract more women though but it doesn't put you in a position of power over these women because a woman will still see a high SMV man as a challenge and she will try to dominate him to get what she wants. If you are a beta male, even if you're successful, you'll let her dominate you because you're built that way.
Elon Musk had a threesome with Heard and Delavigne in Jhonny Depp's house, that's the most cucking thing you can do. The more low SMV you are and the more she will rebel to your mate guarding tactics.

Elon Musk had a threesome with Heard and Delavigne in Jhonny Depp's house, that's the most cucking thing you can do. The more low SMV you are and the more she will rebel to your mate guarding tactics.
Johnny Depp is far from being low SMV, his net worth is 150 million dollars and he is a successful actor who has been in so many popular movies.

Your example is really bad because Amber Heard is an abusive bitch and shouldn't be used as an example of what women are because she is the exception, not the rule.

• +1
Reactions: Basedtheticz
Johnny Depp is far from being low SMV, his net worth is 150 million dollars and he is a successful actor who has been in so many popular movies.

Your example is really bad because Amber Heard is an abusive bitch and shouldn't be used as an example of what women are because she is the exception, not the rule.
Massive cope, Jhonny Depp is old, Musk is younger, richer, way taller, maybe Jhonny facially mogs but he is old and out of shape while Musk is treated like fucking real life Tony Stark. In every type of animals when the female senses she can get a better male she is gonna make her partner's mate guarding strategies as uneffective as possible.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8846
Did you transform your behavior? I'm a pure beta, I let people walk over me and am afraid of physical confrontation.
I imagine if a small guy like me roids up, trains MMA he could turn into a more dominant man.
Anyone did it?
coll definition of Alpha.
Normally, it's kept very vague.

Basically. being big, strong, physical.

this guy is alpha. But nothing to do with mind. All with body substance.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39
Massive cope, Jhonny Depp is old, Musk is younger, richer, way taller, maybe Jhonny facially mogs but he is old and out of shape while Musk is treated like fucking real life Tony Stark. In every type of animals when the female senses she can get a better male she is gonna make her partner's mate guarding strategies as uneffective as possible.
Hypergamy is false, you're a moron. Rat faced guys who are way uglier than me have a girlfriend and even though I'm better looking than them, it doesn't mean that their girlfriend will be attracted to me or that I can steal their girlfriend. The real world doesn't work like that, you've been reading too much incel theory.

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Basedtheticz and Administrator
Unironically ask yourself: "What would chad do?"

However most important thing you should do to be alpha is to ignore
Not everything needs a response especially in conversations
It makes people adjust to you and question themselves and therefore be more careful when they speak around you
Also when you speak, speak loudly and clearly(it helps if you have a deep voice)

Another example is walking down the street or in the school halls and someone looks at you just ignore them, don't shoot them a look because it shows a challenge and if you physically cannot dominate them then your fucked
Its difficult to put into words but an example is

Look at the way pop smoke just ignores him instead of sizing him up
It shows you aren't insecure or care about anything

But when you do engage with someone just keep a expressionless face and eye contact
Don't stop what you are doing when you talk to someone EVER
They should change for you not you change for them this gives them a sense that they are punching up when they're talking to you and the conversation isn't your main directive
This allows you to dominate the interaction

Everything else is pure appearance and size I.e people respect you if your bigger,more attractive etc

• +1
Reactions: Basedtheticz, shaugstir, Deleted member 6423 and 3 others
Hypergamy is false, you're a moron. Rat faced guys who are way uglier than me have a girlfriend and even though I'm better looking than them, it doesn't mean that their girlfriend will be attracted to me or that I can steal their girlfriend. The real world doesn't work like that, you've been reading too much incel theory.
Keep coping boyo, your face looks like I used a faceapp filter on a 90 years old man, you think you look better than them but your face has so much flaws and so little dimorphism you look comical.
No girl is attracted to you, your frame is comical, you spent your whole life in gym and looks like you never stepped a foot in it, you probably were in the gym working as a janitor. You are coping hard because you can't face the fact that you don't look as good as you think, and you use height to justify your "being better looking than those rat face guys who have a girlfriend"
They probably mog you both in looks, money, status, NTness, and your height is pretty useless since your whole body proportions and face looks comical. If you will ever improve your looks you will notice how false what you just said is, since you will experience real attraction and not fake IOIs that are only in your head. I speak this by having real life experience with women, trying cold approach, social circle maxxing, tinder game, PUA, your only life experience is you acting like an autist and jerking off and then coping with IOIs that never happened.
4b1c498dcaef8e459c3a0079280627a3

• +1
Reactions: magnificentcel
Did you transform your behavior? I'm a pure beta, I let people walk over me and am afraid of physical confrontation.
I imagine if a small guy like me roids up, trains MMA he could turn into a more dominant man.
Anyone did it?
err youre either gonna mature and grow as a person or go off the rails as you get older, or just rot. so youre personality will definitely change, hopefully for the better

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
True “alpha” is just a positive leader who has got his shit together and who people look up to, it’s someone who genuinely builds up others

not trying to be some tryhardnarcy cunt
this, alphas aren't the dudes who are assholes to everyone but the guy everyone looks up to and strives to be and is generally friendly

• +1
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman, alligatordude and Deleted member 39
I transcended.

But then my paranasal folds and infraorbital fat pads started losing volume and I descended again.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6111
Unironically ask yourself: "What would chad do?"

However most important thing you should do to be alpha is to ignore
Not everything needs a response especially in conversations
It makes people adjust to you and question themselves and therefore be more careful when they speak around you
Also when you speak, speak loudly and clearly(it helps if you have a deep voice)

Another example is walking down the street or in the school halls and someone looks at you just ignore them, don't shoot them a look because it shows a challenge and if you physically cannot dominate them then your fucked
Its difficult to put into words but an example is

Look at the way pop smoke just ignores him instead of sizing him up
It shows you aren't insecure or care about anything

But when you do engage with someone just keep a expressionless face and eye contact
Don't stop what you are doing when you talk to someone EVER
They should change for you not you change for them this gives them a sense that they are punching up when they're talking to you and the conversation isn't your main directive
This allows you to dominate the interaction

Everything else is pure appearance and size I.e people respect you if your bigger,more attractive etc

Couldn't have put it better myself.

Keep coping boyo, your face looks like I used a faceapp filter on a 90 years old man, you think you look better than them but your face has so much flaws and so little dimorphism you look comical.
No girl is attracted to you, your frame is comical, you spent your whole life in gym and looks like you never stepped a foot in it, you probably were in the gym working as a janitor. You are coping hard because you can't face the fact that you don't look as good as you think, and you use height to justify your "being better looking than those rat face guys who have a girlfriend"
They probably mog you both in looks, money, status, NTness, and your height is pretty useless since your whole body proportions and face looks comical. If you will ever improve your looks you will notice how false what you just said is, since you will experience real attraction and not fake IOIs that are only in your head. I speak this by having real life experience with women, trying cold approach, social circle maxxing, tinder game, PUA, your only life experience is you acting like an autist and jerking off and then coping with IOIs that never happened.
View attachment 881597
But @copingvolcel probably mogs you

i dont believe you can change that. That actually a personality trait at this point, you'd have to have a event happen to change personality trait because they make us feel safe.

He’s one inch taller than me and has been asked to model so cope
Nobody asked that ugly ass nigga to model and you have some experience while he doesn't, he is lean and still looks like shit while you are fat so you probably have more potential and plus you for sure dick mog him.

JFL @redpillers

Cmon bros, looks is the name of the game.

• +1

If you think hypergamy is false you are retarded bro. Girls settle for those ugly guys because money and shit(feel bad for them), let them fuck maybe once a month and give them bullshit all the time because not looksmatch, then they bang chads on the side. How i know ? because i was that guy with a way hotter girl than i supposed to have, but i had the balls to make her fuck whenever i wanted. I have tons of friends with better looking girlfriends that let them fuck maybe once or twice a month and give them heaps of drama.

went from beta to omega 😞

just learn how to fight and you wont fear anyone

• +1
Reactions: MewingJBP
Boost Test
Grapple + striking
Lift 2-3x a week
Stretch everyday
Never eat processed

BIG:
Make a list of things you're scared to do and do every one

• +1
alpha/beta/sigma/gamma quadchotomy is horoscopes for men but ofc you can become more physically confident and low inhib