Did anyone succesfully use mouth widening appliances?

D

Deleted member 22623

2 PSL + NT = life
Smile-Maker-Personal-Improve-Smiley-Mouth-Lip-Facial-Muscles-Exerciser-Beauty-Skin-Care-MassagerFace-Thin-Relaxation.jpg_Q90.jpg_.webp

i bought this shit

used it twice.. both times left ugly (temporary) stretch marks on cheeks...

does it actually work?? and how do u avoid those ugly marks that im afraid will turn permanent after prolonged use??

• +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Deleted member 1901 and PointOfNoReturn
Smile-Maker-Personal-Improve-Smiley-Mouth-Lip-Facial-Muscles-Exerciser-Beauty-Skin-Care-MassagerFace-Thin-Relaxation.jpg_Q90.jpg_.webp

i bought this shit

does it actually work?? and how do u avoid those ugly marks that im afraid will turn permanent after prolonged use??
not reading allat

• JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Deleted member 29167 and catmeowed
would be really surprised if they work

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, RAMU KAKA, Deleted member 28414 and 2 others
they just gave me sores so had to stop using.

I'll try facial flex next

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22623
would be really surprised if they work
they do work if u use them long term according to some users in here

but idk how they avoid those ugly ass marks

I think it's unavoidable but if you have subhuman mouth width then it is probably worth it, don't be high inhib. I've heard lotion can help though

• +1
Reactions: datboijj and Deleted member 22623
I wanted to try this but im afraid of ruining my skin. Maybe have it mildly stretching your skin and progressing slowly would be safer.

• +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA and Deleted member 22623
I started using my fingers instead, I can control the stretch better and doesn't leave marks

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Deleted member 29167 and Unsh
Mouth width is copium tbh

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167, datboijj and Agendum
Fr though... I mean ppl in here wanna do big things, but why not do a lot of small, subtle things that are easier to achieve? It's gonna net the same end result, unless you are clinically recessed and need muh bimax or LF

with what intensity?
I warm up like 5 mins with medium force, and then I tuck untill I feel corners burning for 15 mins or so...

Mouth width is copium tbh
Out of all the things people obsess about here, this one is the weirdest mostly because it doesnt concern itself with the palate.

Im wondering if its some kind of ironic meme.

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss

i bought this shit

have your mouth widening efforts worked?

no i think its just cope

i stopped doing it cause i dont wanna risk making my naso folds worse
mouth isnt that important anyway right? as long as its not literal anus tier

I wanted to try this but im afraid of ruining my skin. Maybe have it mildly stretching your skin and progressing slowly would be safer.
It. Doesn't ruin skin, skin. Is soft tissue it'll just mold and regenerate

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 1901
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167
eyes > zygo+jaw > hair+skin >>>>>>>>>>>>> everything else
whats your take on minxodil for eyebrows. im using it to get my eyebrow to extend further beyond the lateral canthus and a bit of extra density.

I moisturize that area profusely. ive noticed no effects on collagen- should i continue?

i bought this shit

This would turn me into minecraft steve

Screenshot 20230226 123522 PicCollage

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22623
whats your take on minxodil for eyebrows. im using it to get my eyebrow to extend further beyond the lateral canthus and a bit of extra density.

I moisturize that area profusely. ive noticed no effects on collagen- should i continue?

Idk i havent tried minoxidil

I used castor oil + eye lash growth serum (for brows) and then dye it

didn’t work? also where did u buy it

i bought this shit

You got stretch marks? like actual tears in your skin?

wooooow. thats insane, honestly that has me kinda worried cuz i get stretch marks really bad. im kinda mind blown tbh. do you have any pictures? id love to see what they look like. Also any tips then? did you just start off doing it really hard or what?

wooooow. thats insane, honestly that has me kinda worried cuz i get stretch marks really bad. im kinda mind blown tbh. do you have any pictures? id love to see what they look like. Also any tips then? did you just start off doing it really hard or what?
i dont have pictures cause i stoppped doing it immediately and now they subsided, luckily

mouth stretching is insane cope, i do NOT want to risk nasolabial folds for a few extra mm on mouth width

nasolabial folds is death tier, it looks so fucking ugly imo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167