did i fuck up

buflek

buflek

get ripped or die mirin
so i wanted to make a surprise for my girlfriend cuz she was a really good gf the last few weeks and got her a massage for her back. we got into the Center and some ~1.85m tanned chad with blue eyes greets us and says he is ready for the massage. now im here waiting like a beta cuck outside typing this while some atlantid chad rubs my girls back for 20 mins.

fuark im stupid

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: dogtown, nausea, Deleted member 656 and 5 others
Joined Feb 28, 2019

Yes bro

• +1
Reactions: Insomniac and Alexanderr
JFL.

• JFL
Reactions: FatJattMofo
YOU FUCKED UP!!!. T max and GABA max so you don't cuck her out again because the nigga is probably feeling her up or worse

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr
She’ll be asking for Chad’s number while she’s getting the massage. After a few texts they’ll meet up, make out and he’ll fuck her.
I’m sure she’s getting wet rn while you’re typing this.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, Insomniac, FatJattMofo and 2 others
i
YOU FUCKED UP!!!. T max and GABA max so you don't cuck her out again because the nigga is probably feeling her up or worse
im already test maxxed. 5x gym a week, good bones, somewhat deep voice etc but still jealous like a cuck

It was gonna happen sooner or later

i
im already test maxxed. 5x gym a week, good bones, somewhat deep voice etc but still jealous like a cuck

Alexanderr is right you need to watchout. ay fuck it mate if she starts getting fucked by that chad you should become a pump and dumper which the superior way to treat these hoes

• +1
Reactions: buflek
Bragging about having a girlfriend. Now I feel even more better about my real life wise loneliness (sarcasm).