My whole confidence consist of the cold approaches i got

StraightHeadJames

StraightHeadJames

Musician 🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️ of the narcy Pirates
I made more threads about this

but i ascended after rhinoplasty and got cold approached two times after I WENT OUTSIDE ONLY TWO TIMES. BOTH TIMES I GOT COLD APPROACHED BY GIRLS.

one time at mcodnalds and one time at ice rink.

first was mtb who i made my gf, second was HTB who came up to me and touched my shoulder and shit 2 WEEKS AFTER BEING WITH MY GIRLFRIEND.

AND I FUCKING TOLD HER NO I HAVE A GIRLFRIEND.

i can't not be loyal i was so happy to get a gf finally after so much pain and turned down a HTB.

she was ran through but giga wide hips light blue eyes, she was only 13 tho and im 18

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Bitchwhipper2, xeqri, Ryldoo IS COPING and 4 others
yeash she was ran through at 13 tho that means i had a chance but i didn't know she's 13 lol she looked at least 16 so now i dont regret it anymore

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, bloomercel, poopoohead and 1 other person
Screenshot 2024 03 05 204409

she was only 13 tho and im 18

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Bitchwhipper2, Latinolooksmaxxer, PrinceofDarkness and 3 others
I made more threads about this

but i ascended after rhinoplasty and got cold approached two times after I WENT OUTSIDE ONLY TWO TIMES. BOTH TIMES I GOT COLD APPROACHED BY GIRLS.

one time at mcodnalds and one time at ice rink.

first was mtb who i made my gf, second was HTB who came up to me and touched my shoulder and shit 2 WEEKS AFTER BEING WITH MY GIRLFRIEND.

AND I FUCKING TOLD HER NO I HAVE A GIRLFRIEND.

i can't not be loyal i was so happy to get a gf finally after so much pain and turned down a HTB.

she was ran through but giga wide hips light blue eyes, she was only 13 tho and im 18
What was the issue with your nose

If u get cold approached by girls u can be cocky since u need to be very gl even if it was a ugly girl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Zeta, Ryldoo IS COPING, bloomercel and 1 other person
Cold approach means you're mtn at least. Congrats.

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel
it only happens in public place.
i am LTN in my opinion just kinda tall and NT style
Ur definitely not ltn if girls approach u

Unless ur a tall and very approachable looking one

• JFL
Reactions: Allornothing
Ur definitely not ltn if girls approach u

Unless ur a tall and very approachable looking one
yes im tall and high trust meaning blue eyes blonde hair and friendly looking like a cuck basically

but im by all means a low tier normie, recessed, hollow under eyes, longish philtrum, slight NCT

• +1
Reactions: Iasacrko
yes im tall and high trust meaning blue eyes blonde hair and friendly looking like a cuck basically

but im by all means a low tier normie, recessed, hollow under eyes, longish philtrum, slight NCT
Something about u is attractive girls never approach unless they rlly want the guy

Life to girls is a big serve ur self restaurant with multiple flavours of men they will mostly give hints to be approached by guys

Only time they approach is when ur rlly her type and she really doesn’t wanna miss out

• JFL
Reactions: Allornothing
Something about u is attractive girls never approach unless they rlly want the guy

Life to girls is a big serve ur self restaurant with multiple flavours of men they will mostly give hints to be approached by guys

Only time they approach is when ur rlly her type and she really doesn’t wanna miss out
prolly cuz I live in a small town

and there's only 2 HTNs in here that I've seen, never seen a chadlite or anything like that. Just 2 htns i think they have a rotation of girls.
i guess the rest have to cope with boys from other cities or LTNs like me lmao

• +1
Reactions: Iasacrko
prolly cuz I live in a small town

and there's only 2 HTNs in here that I've seen, never seen a chadlite or anything like that. Just 2 htns i think they have a rotation of girls.
i guess the rest have to cope with boys from other cities or LTNs like me lmao
Jfl the only time I get approached by girls is when they want to ask me for cigarettes

It happens so much I don’t even get nervous I see some hot girl come up to me and I already know she just wants cigs

these dudes are such fags lmfao

amazing lil brol

I'm a LTN bro001o!!:!:+& i is low tya nomy bro0109!!!!!
Hellnaa17cm

You DON'T know how it feels like to be a LTN.