Did I get bitched in front of my gf?

StraightHeadJames

StraightHeadJames

Musician 🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️ of the narcy Pirates
I got off the train with my gf and there was a bunch of immigrant guys from my old school here in germany.
One of them said hello and asked me something I didn't hear I just said yo and walked past with my gf holding my arm.

Then one of the 5 guys who seemed to be drunk grabbed by arm like my gf and started singing something, I pushed him off me with full force and said in an angry voice "Don't fucking touch me"

Then that guy from my old school said "I'm sorry about him, he's drunk" and smiled at me, I was really angry so I did this Ramirez face

I kinda calmed down cause I knew the guy who said that so I said "it's no problem", cause the drunk guy started howling like a wolf and jumped on the train tracks JFL.

Download

Anyways, two of those guys tried to be my friend back in school days, but that was before my surgeries and I acted really autistic and always hid my face at school and hid in the bathrooms. I regret that now cause they are NT and good looking so it would have raised my status.

I'm not even fully healed from surgeries, if I got into a fight I could have been fucked up tbh.

But I really wanna fight, It's like I'm not scared anymore like I used to be when I got bullied, even if there was 5 guys I wasn't scared and would have fought that guy if he came near me again.
I don't know how my inhib change so much. I prolly can't ever do boxing or anything, but I have a big motivation and drive to fight and win.

It's brutal had to choose between looking normal and my dream to be able to fight. Now that my inhib is lower I have to avoid fights for another reason JFL.

But did I come off as an abused dog to those guys for acting so agressive after being grabbed like that? I didn't know that guy just 2 other guys from their group.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aleksander, LooksOrDeath, latincell95 and 5 others
I am also immigrant

• Ugh..
Reactions: aleksander, jingodelutscher and Deleted member 20370
Doesn’t matter ugly cuck it’s over either way

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aleksander, BitchBoy and Akhi

• JFL
Reactions: scrunchables and Akhi
I got off the train with my gf and there was a bunch of immigrant guys from my old school here in germany.
One of them said hello and asked me something I didn't hear I just said yo and walked past with my gf holding my arm.

Then one of the 5 guys who seemed to be drunk grabbed by arm like my gf and started singing something, I pushed him off me with full force and said in an angry voice "Don't fucking touch me"

Then that guy from my old school said "I'm sorry about him, he's drunk" and smiled at me, I was really angry so I did this Ramirez face

I kinda calmed down cause I knew the guy who said that so I said "it's no problem", cause the drunk guy started howling like a wolf and jumped on the train tracks JFL.

View attachment 2646852
Anyways, two of those guys tried to be my friend back in school days, but that was before my surgeries and I acted really autistic and always hid my face at school and hid in the bathrooms. I regret that now cause they are NT and good looking so it would have raised my status.

I'm not even fully healed from surgeries, if I got into a fight I could have been fucked up tbh.

But I really wanna fight, It's like I'm not scared anymore like I used to be when I got bullied, even if there was 5 guys I wasn't scared and would have fought that guy if he came near me again.
I don't know how my inhib change so much. I prolly can't ever do boxing or anything, but I have a big motivation and drive to fight and win.

It's brutal had to choose between looking normal and my dream to be able to fight. Now that my inhib is lower I have to avoid fights for another reason JFL.

But did I come off as an abused dog to those guys for acting so agressive after being grabbed like that? I didn't know that guy just 2 other guys from their group.
No you didn’t, you can get bitched all the time but make sure you do something about it. If someone grabs her ass and you slit his throat she won’t think you got bitched lmao

View attachment 2646852

Actual sociopath