The incel stare

StraightHeadJames

StraightHeadJames

Musician 🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️ of the narcy Pirates
I had multiple guys on the street try to pick a fight with me. One time a guy with a cringe fucking mask came up to me and said "you think you're a fucking gangster?" i said no im not and walked away i was only scared cuz there were multple guys with him and that nigga was wearing a fucking ski mask or something that the immigrants in germany wear at like 9 pm. i had a guy pull a knife on me once. and i live in a fucking peaceful city mostly. he was drunk af. i just stare at everyone with anger cuz i feel like they wanna pick a fight with me in public. im scared everytime a nigga that walks past me will just start attacking me so i stare at them with anger and ready to fight

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Ricky212 and sub5c3l
were they ethnic?

I had multiple guys on the street try to pick a fight with me. One time a guy with a cringe fucking mask came up to me and said "you think you're a fucking gangster?" i said no im not and walked away i was only scared cuz there were multple guys with him and that nigga was wearing a fucking ski mask or something that the immigrants in germany wear at like 9 pm. i had a guy pull a knife on me once. and i live in a fucking peaceful city mostly. he was drunk af. i just stare at everyone with anger cuz i feel like they wanna pick a fight with me in public. im scared everytime a nigga that walks past me will just start attacking me so i stare at them with anger and ready to fight
Same here in England, been robbed once when I was 13 by some gypsy wielding a knife when I was walking down this alleyway on my way back home from school

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ricky212 and StraightHeadJames
then don't look at them nigga

• +1
Reactions: StraightHeadJames
were they ethnic?
yes they were ethnic
these niggas are too dark triad they pick a fight with me even if im a framecel just cuz i have a mean looking mug

• So Sad
Reactions: sub5c3l
then don't look at them nigga
I do that now I just look straight forward sometimes people i know walk by me and i don't even see them now

• +1
Reactions: viniciz
Same here in England, been robbed once when I was 13 by some gypsy wielding a knife when I was walking down this alleyway on my way back home from school
these niggas rlly tryna be gangsters in germany imma put them in prison real quick if they try to do that here

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
just buy illegal gun to threaten them but try not to shoot them

tnd as usual :sneaky::sneaky: