I just realised after 5 years

Hardrada

Hardrada

Germanicelt
In school when having photo taken two teachers were hysterically laughing at me

I realise why it was now

I was squinting my eyes cuz I was tired my eyes were dry and I'm sensitive to light

They thought I was squinting cuz I was posing for the camera

I didn't think it was visible for the camera but then a few weeks into college someone laughed and said why are you squinting in your picture and whenever I looked at it I didn't even realise me squinting was visible so these two teachers were laughing at me cuz they thought I was fucking posing for the camera

It's not so disrespectful imo what's disrespectful is that they were laughing at me not with me when I looked over to them cuz they were laughing they did a fucking 180 whilst whispering to eachother it was that fucking funny to them for some reason

Like with every situation I've been laughed at they could've laughed with me about it and I would've been completely fine with it.

Why the fuck are people so scared to laugh and joke with me that they gotta do it at me

Like that time at work I brought up on here one time before where I got someone's name wrong and the two guys just looked at eachother and I had to say "what? Is that not your name?" otherwise they would've just ignored me and continued laughing at me about it at me instead of with me like I'm some subhuman retard with no ears and eyes

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 케이제이, DelonLover1999, Deleted member 51465 and 1 other person
Fastbananaceo

• +1
Reactions: mirrormogger
Angry Leonardo Dicaprio GIF

Squintmaxxing