Did I make a mistake getting Masseter Botox?

JamesHowlett

JamesHowlett

Retiring from Looksmaxxing after I’m lean
I got masseter reduction;

Left is before, right is after:

4C031E69 9E96 4B4A B47E E8D3CDC26195

Should I start chewing to reverse it? Luckily Botox is temporary.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: draco, Introvertednarc, AutisticBeaner and 3 others
In my opinion you looked better before

• +1
Reactions: Baller1, Deleted member 4675, Cornnyy and 16 others
Master? You mean masseter?

looksminned

• +1
Reactions: Kade, PubertyMaxxer and Barbarossa_
Actually, it looks to be just lighting plus thicker beard. You look pretty much the same. The before photo just has better lighting and angle

Yes, you fucked up.

Actually, it looks to be just lighting plus thicker beard. You look pretty much the same. The before photo just has better lighting and angle
No, my masseters are definitely thinner...

No, my masseters are definitely thinner...
Ah true, then why the fuck did you reduce them you absolute retard?

“ - Missed out on critical social experience, now I spend my life seeking validation. I don’t even care about getting pussy. I’m constantly taking selfies and looking in the mirror. I have mild social anxiety and BDD.
- I regularly get IOIS and get called good looking but the mental torment never stops.”

I see why you’re having mental torment. I hate to break it to you but you’re not good looking. However, you’re not ugly. I’d say you’re average but you might be thinking you’re better looking than you are which is tormenting. I don’t believe you get a lot of IOIs. Where do you live?

“ - Missed out on critical social experience, now I spend my life seeking validation. I don’t even care about getting pussy. I’m constantly taking selfies and looking in the mirror. I have mild social anxiety and BDD.
- I regularly get IOIS and get called good looking but the mental torment never stops.”

I see why you’re having mental torment. I hate to break it to you but you’re not good looking. However, you’re not ugly. I’d say you’re average but you might be thinking you’re better looking than you are which is tormenting. I don’t believe you get a lot of IOIs. Where do you live?
Just tried it, obviously I didn’t know the outcome...

Those aren’t great pics, I have much better ones. Also i look better in motion.

I live in England

I live in England
Why would you try something you don’t know the outcome of?

• JFL
Reactions: Bewusst

I live in England
you need a wider jaw not thinner what you needed was to lsoe bodyfat not your masseters noob

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
you need a wider jaw not thinner what you needed was to lsoe bodyfat not your masseters noob
Yup. You would have looked way better with less body fat. Your lower third seems pretty good, and was just a bit hidden under fat.

you can't ''reverse'' botox if it's in a muscle jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Introvertednarc and cutecel
Massive looksmin. You should never reduce the size of your jaw unless it’s retardedly massive

you can't ''reverse'' botox if it's in a muscle jfl
People need to constantly get Botox to keep it up, it’s effects only last 3-6 months

Only his eyes and nose failo him in my opinion, looks good otherwise.

People need to constantly get Botox to keep it up, it’s effects only last 3-6 months

metabolizing botox after a period of time =/= reversing botox effects by chewing (which is impossible)

metabolizing botox after a period of time =/= reversing botox effects by chewing (which is impossible)
Literally everyone who gets masseter Botox has to get them regularly...

your question is ''should i chew to reverse botox'' which is impossible because your masseter muscle is literally paralyzed right now, and your body has to metabolize the botox

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: draco and Introvertednarc
I was reading up about masseter botox and some physicians don't do it because if you atrophy the muscle the skin above your jawline has to adjust to having less "infrastructure" to hold it up. It's like cutting a pole thats holding your tent up in half and expecting the tent to be as taught as before.

Saggy Tent= Saggy Jawline

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202
What have you done...

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202
you should have just got leaner instead of using botox to reduce your masseters, at least it can be undone

Bro what the fuck is this?

the 2nd one + leanmaxxed will mog the first

I’d say he’s slightly above average, but imo it’s better to be optimistically delusional of your looks than unrealistically critical and pessimistic about them

that’s what normies generally(overestimating their looks, that is) are and they get along just fine, better than everyone on this forum at least

LMFAOOOOO WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
I’d say he’s slightly above average, but imo it’s better to be optimistically delusional of your looks than unrealistically critical and pessimistic about them

that’s what normies generally(overestimating their looks, that is) are and they get along just fine, better than everyone on this forum at least
Agreed, I’m just slightly above average.

So true, all normies are happier than us here

• +1
Reactions: Kade
Fucked up big time. You didnt need it. In the before you looked like current me after the botox injections, I needed it. Masseter botox is only needed if masseters portrude further than zygos in a unaesthetic round way.

Get them back asap, you looksmined hard.
no if the reason for masseters was bad habig of clenching. Its been several months after my botox wore off yet my masseters didnt enlarge again.
LMFAOOOOO WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT
same thing I thought. In the before he actually looked like my result of injections. His masseters didnt bulge further than zygos
I was reading up about masseter botox and some physicians don't do it because if you atrophy the muscle the skin above your jawline has to adjust to having less "infrastructure" to hold it up. It's like cutting a pole thats holding your tent up in half and expecting the tent to be as taught as before.

Saggy Tent= Saggy Jawline
I got a sharper jawline after botox treatment, not a shaggier one
you should have just got leaner instead of using botox to reduce your masseters, at least it can be undone
This, ALWAYS GET TRUE LEAN FIRST BEFORE CONSIDERING ANY PROCEDURE FFS

Last edited:
Hahahahaha wtf is this