Deleted member 2378

Deleted member 2378

Bronze
Title boyos
I just want 6 inch dick

buy phallosan forte

• +1
Reactions: Madness
Yes it does work I can feel mine being a bit longer after 3 sessions but not anything crazy. Also u cant beat off for a while when u do the exercises shit sux ngl

Do PE for length and bathmate for girth (24 hrs before having sex)

It does, 6 inches is still small though

Yes it does work I can feel mine being a bit longer after 3 sessions but not anything crazy. Also u cant beat off for a while when u do the exercises shit sux ngl

Do PE for length and bathmate for girth (24 hrs before having sex)
I have a very good girth but shitty lenght ( I have more girth than lenght :feelshaha: )
Im gonna nofap so it's good
It does, 6 inches is still small though
The guy I know who fuck the most have a 6 inch dick, he told me his size
He fuck a lot of girl and they like it so please return in COPEnhague virgin boyo

I remember being 10 years old and having a 2 inch erect dick and feeling like it's over. Somehow at that age I found out about jelquing, because I had access to the internet, and I did it for some time. I doubt it worked because I did it before puberty lol.

I remember being 10 years old and having a 2 inch erect dick and feeling like it's over. Somehow at that age I found out about jelquing, because I had access to the internet, and I did it for some time. I doubt it worked because I did it before puberty lol.
Same dawg at age 13 I posted on a subreddit asking if my 4 inch dick was normal lol

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad and Peachy
Being 10 years old and worry about his dick size :feelsgiga::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

jelq and manual stretch for awhile with proper warmup then buy a extender or hanger