How to speed up hair growth?

NitoRump

NitoRump

Silver
Title.
I already have medium length hair but want it more on the longer side. However its taking a long time to grow, what are some things I can do to make it grow faster or all of them are cope and I just need to wait?

drink a shit ton of water

Nofap

• +1
Reactions: KevinDurder
Title.
I already have medium length hair but want it more on the longer side. However it’s taking a long time to grow, what are some things I can do to make it grow faster or all of them are cope and I just need to wait?
I know this might sound as cope but, I was a basement rotter and hair were not good at all, but after getting good diet + zinc + vit d + dermarolling + scalp massages the growth has definitely increased

• +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3
I know this might sound as cope but, I was a basement rotter and hair were not good at all, but after getting good diet + zinc + vit d + dermarolling + scalp massages the growth has definitely increased
Dermarolling + scalp massages was the main reason in my opinion

• +1
Reactions: NitoRump
both are cope lol. I haven't masturbated in like 2 months now and drink a shit ton of water
Retard drinking lots of water i mean lots like 4 or 5 liters it will speed it up a little. Not significantly though. Either way if u have shit hair genes no matter what u do the growth will be slow. What I said isn't cope. And nofap doesnt do anything for hair btw dont listen to that retard.

Title.
I already have medium length hair but want it more on the longer side. However its taking a long time to grow, what are some things I can do to make it grow faster or all of them are cope and I just need to wait?
Oral minoxidil, mk677 or just eat more food and drink watee

• +1
Reactions: NitoRump
cold showers

no,
use oils like rosemary and castor oil

when I was on my high-t supplement stack, my hair growth has really high

• +1
Reactions: lestoa
Retard drinking lots of water i mean lots like 4 or 5 liters it will speed it up a little. Not significantly though. Either way if u have shit hair genes no matter what u do the growth will be slow. What I said isn't cope. And nofap doesnt do anything for hair btw dont listen to that retard.
It reverses balding

I haven’t got one
But my diffuse nw9 hairloss stops when i go on nofap and my scalp itch completely goes away after 2 weeks
Fin/dut hasnt helped at all for my hair btw only NOFAP

• JFL
Reactions: asdvek and Alt Number 3
hair grows fast when your young

Oh sry I forgot I’m also on minox 2.5mg tablets and finasteride 1mg
Which one you think is more effective in growing head hair?

You need finasteride to prevent balding, minox is for regrowth
Finasteride wont do much if your not balding

• +1
Finasteride maintains hair meaning less hair falls out and less thinning, while minoxidil growth new hair + fastens ups the growth, but eventually if you are not on finasteride/dutasteride you’ll go bald if you have male pattern baldness ( I have this in my family)

• +1