Did my Oneitis have buccal fat removal surgery?

G

GuyFromSingapore

It's all fun games until someone gets punched
Previously

Then

Finally, very dry, bony face

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: looksseg, chaddyboi66 and Tai Lung
@HeightPilledum

Your yellow fever Mongoloid female analysis expertise is much needed.

she is LTB

needs a race urgery too

• +1
Reactions: niqfan625, looksseg, zharupodrugu and 5 others
what a repulsive punchable whore.

• +1
Reactions: Ricky212, niqfan625, N1666 and 2 others
I've seen better looking trannies

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: desilva, niqfan625, looksseg and 3 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Subhuman232, looksseg, zharupodrugu and 5 others
textbook mtb

textbook mtb

Yeah I know I can afford better looking girls.

Like bro, I can easily slay even White girls even as a Curry but I really love her.

I'm torn between spreading my seed with other women(even Negro Stacies) and being loyal to her.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: looksseg, zharupodrugu, chaddyboi66 and 1 other person
Are you dating her?

she became ugly so i dont fuck her while you think of her anymore

she put in the work and lost weight retarded ass while you're rotting here

Bro, I did put in hard work. I went to India for a month and lost like a shit tonne of weight there. Now fucking Clozapine is making me put on weight again.

What can I do, bro?

I was so damn handsome as skinny. Even having White girls liking me.(despite being Curry)

Bro, I did put in hard work. I went to India for a month and lost like a shit tonne of weight there. Now fucking Clozapine is making me put on weight again.

What can I do, bro?

I was so damn handsome as skinny. Even having White girls liking me.(despite being Curry)
stop Clozapine i guess lmao

How can you be loyal to girl you are not dating.

We'll probably start dating soon.

Just need not to get laced by fucking Clozapine(schizo meds) which fucks my metabolism/thyroid up and fucks up my eyes and bodyfat.

Need to do shit tonne of serious hard and soft maxxing and reach my Chadlite potential.

stop Clozapine i guess lmao

No, the Zionists are lacing my food and water supply with Clozapine.

That's why I'm paranoid and searching for public water supply and good places to eat.

The good thing about Clozapine is that you can tell straight away within 10 mins if you've been laced with it. Changes your brain and your sensory perception.

mf you are a stain on singapore's legacy

Lee Kuan Yew was right singapore should've just been an ethnostate

Yeah I know I can afford better looking girls.

Like bro, I can easily slay even White girls even as a Curry but I really love her.

I'm torn between spreading my seed with other women(even Negro Stacies) and being loyal to her.
post face

We'll probably start dating soon.

Just need not to get laced by fucking Clozapine(schizo meds) which fucks my metabolism/thyroid up and fucks up my eyes and bodyfat.

Need to do shit tonne of serious hard and soft maxxing and reach my Chadlite potential.
What is your bodyfat and what bodyfat she wants before she starts dating you?

Why do you go for her if you can afford better looking girls?

Wait, so you are not using Clozapine but you are getting it from tap water?

IDK man. No offence but Zionists need to pump the Clozapine numbers up. Current doses are not working.

IDK man. No offence but Zionists need to pump the Clozapine numbers up. Current doses are not working.

Make no mistake. I will not stop until I get the foreigners on my side. You brought this upon yourself.

Too bad for you that Clozapine's effects are immediately noticeable huh?

I guess we have God on our side.

Worse come to worse we will just pray for your deaths. That's the final solution should everything else fail.

I'll have to prepare for that I guess.

Went to India to deal with this Clozapine bullshit.

Will go to Australia or Denmark next.

Just the way it is, my man.

I guess it's God's plan for you to be dumb enough to inject me with Clozapine, so that I'd freak out and cry for help.

Yeah... I remember all that shit. Life is strange and funny indeed.

What country has Clozapine in food and water?

No, the Zionists are lacing my food and water supply with Clozapine.

That's why I'm paranoid and searching for public water supply and good places to eat.

The good thing about Clozapine is that you can tell straight away within 10 mins if you've been laced with it. Changes your brain and your sensory perception.
oh mb i didn't know you were schizophrenic, nevermind its not really your fault that much then. My bad

I know a guy that takes niacin for schizophrenia and he says it works, maybe look into it. Antipsychotics seem sus af to me

This is purely Instagram filters

Plus if she is your oneires, I can’t imagine the girls that you dislike. She looks like a Thai cheap whore that is all night on street spinning her handbag and charge $5 for a blowjob where she swallow all cum, for those who can’t afford a better one (with all due respect to her)

The beautiful thing is that Clozapine made me want to seek out for trustworthy places more. So from a survival standpoint that's great. Wouldn't have gone to Marina Bay Sands, if not for that.

Now the back up plan is to get a part time job for Iceland.🙃😜

The beautiful thing is that Clozapine made me want to seek out for trustworthy places more. So from a survival standpoint that's great. Wouldn't have gone to Marina Bay Sands, if not for that.

Now the back up plan is to get a part time job for Iceland.🙃😜
Iceland has the best tap water on the world?