Did Ramirez have a really projected lefort 2 region to be so attractive?

Pei

Pei

Kraken

@heightmaxxing pleade look at thread

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: heightmaxxing and Zenis
@BrahminBoss

Answer

• Woah
Reactions: Zenis
@Zenis eceb if u don’t really know would you say Ramirez had it

• Hmm...
Reactions: Zenis
@Timelessbrah thoughts

Yes he seems to have very good Anterior Facial Depth which massively boosts his attractiveness

Why are all your questions so specific and always about barret? Are you him? Or trying to be his clone?

• JFL
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt

Yez

@Timelessbrah thoughts
I'm still formulating a response to the other threads about the same topic. Go seem them, I think its more appropriate to write them there.

• +1
Reactions: Pei
I'm still formulating a response to the other threads about the same topic. Go seem them, I think its more appropriate to write them there.
Thanks for the high effort response my bro btw

• +1
Reactions: Timelessbrah
Yeah I’m happy you are expanding on it because I think @RealSurgerymax didn’t write in his thread for anyone to be able to actually understand it and he refuses to expand on it for some reason which is so frustrating

I wonder what lefort 2 region of skull from paleothic time would look next to average person and also Barrett’s skull and what his lefort 2 region would look like, what would you say

Yeah I’m happy you are expanding on it because I think @RealSurgerymax didn’t write in his thread for anyone to be able to actually understand it and he refuses to expand on it for some reason which is so frustrating
The guy is probably occupied with more important stuff, is normal. During the week I barely log in here, work and shit to do I guess.

I wonder what lefort 2 region of skull from paleothic time would look next to average person and also Barrett’s skull and what his lefort 2 region would look like, what would you say
Probably the same given the homo sapiens sapiens species is 300k years old, only with a more robust dental arch.

• +1
Reactions: Pei

Yeah

Probably the same given the homo sapiens sapiens species is 300k years old, only with a more robust dental arch.
Well surely it has to be that because so many people with good zygomatic arch that ultimately are average looking

Well surely it has to be that because so many people with good zygomatic arch that ultimately are average looking
If you have a goodf zygomatic arch you are at least above avg looking, its literally impossible to have that without being a HTN at least.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back