it’s possible to have good cheekbones projection but retrusion in lefort region?

Pei

Pei

Kraken

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Zenis and 6millionmaxx
IMG 0637
@heightmaxxing

July 25, 2016

Retrusion in lefort 2 you think Ramirez has retrusion lefort 2 region compared to Barrett @Zenis

• Woah
Reactions: Zenis
Retrusion in lefort 2 you think Ramirez has retrusion lefort 2 region compared to Barrett @Zenis
March 22, 2016

yes you can have a bad lefort 1 maxilla region but good upper maxilla with forward grown zygos with projection

• +1
Reactions: rand anon and Pei
Yes i have it

yes you can have a bad lefort 1 maxilla region but good upper maxilla with forward grown zygos with projection
But I meant lefort 2 because he said it’s what separates average from beautiful people the most and I was wondering if you can have good cheekbone projection but retrusion there so that would be what separates Barrett from tons of models with good cheekbones is projected lefort 2 region?

But I meant lefort 2 because he said it’s what separates average from beautiful people the most and I was wondering if you can have good cheekbone projection but retrusion there so that would be what separates Barrett from tons of models with good cheekbones is projected lefort 2 region?
yes barrett has an amazing lefort 2 area which is why he is in a different class to other models such as the bum sean o pry

• +1
Reactions: LeonidasGui and Pei
yes barrett has an amazing lefort 2 area which is why he is in a different class to other models such as the bum sean o pry
How about Ramirez lefort 2 region not as good or equal? And the question is can you have good cheekbones but retrusion there which would be what separates Barrett from most of the models

Attachments

• IMG_0476.png
    IMG_0476.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 0
I mean look at this Asian models with stronger cheekbones than him but retruded lefort 2 region so he looks way better?

Attachments

• IMG_0030.png
    IMG_0030.png
    2.2 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0011.png
    IMG_0011.png
    937.2 KB · Views: 0
How about Ramirez lefort 2 region not as good or equal? And the question is can you have good cheekbones but retrusion there which would be what separates Barrett from most of the models
ramirez has similar zygos but not as projected lefort 2 region as barret. and yes if u have good cheekbones with retrusion u look good but not as good as barret who is projected

Attachments

• 2224e5a3035b91dbcaa36283b56ad222.jpg
    2224e5a3035b91dbcaa36283b56ad222.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 0
ramirez has similar zygos but not as projected lefort 2 region as barret. and yes if u have good cheekbones with retrusion u look good but not as good as barret who is projected
How do you know the lefort 2 region isn’t as projected

How do you know the lefort 2 region isn’t as projected
Take your side profile then draw a line from your lower eye lid to just before your nose, the more sloped the line the more projection

Attachments

• IMG_3444.jpeg
    IMG_3444.jpeg
    996 KB · Views: 0
Take your side profile then draw a line from your lower eye lid to just before your nose, the more sloped the line the more projection
I mean the more forward line = more projection

I mean great cheekbone development isn’t super rare to find in women but it’s this projected lefort 2 region that is very very rare
Projection on it‘s own isn‘t that rare as you think

Great cheekbone development is fairly common to find in women but it’s that lefort 2 projection that separates average from beautiful?

Great cheekbone development is fairly common to find in women but it’s that lefort 2 projection that separates average from beautiful?
Yes upper maxilla projection is actually feminine and every female model has it

@Timelessbrah

• Woah
Is the measure of beauty how deep into your skull your lefort 2 region is?
It’s more how forward it is in relation to your eye

• Woah
  • Woah
Yes if rest is bad
Do you think the reason Barrett mogs Ramirez is because compact midface less downward growth and someone with an even compacted midface than Barrett would be more developed?

• Woah
Yes barret mogs with his hunter like skull and compact forward grown skull but I don’t think a more compact skull than barret would look good since I think Barrett is the limit

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Zenis and Pei
Pattinson

• Woah
Yes barret mogs with his hunter like skull and compact forward grown skull but I don’t think a more compact skull than barret would look good since I think Barrett is the limit
you think someone with a more compact skull than barrrtt would look really odd and comical looking like a character from child’s play ?

• Woah
Yes exactly

• Woah
Im 90% sure his Lefort 2 area is just flat his Lefort 3 area is crazy projected

@Timelessbrah
Thanks for the shoutout my guy.

Yes, absolutely. In summary the positioning of the facial bones, and their size determined in large part by the way one specific genetics respond to growth factors and hormones while in the uterus and then a small input from tongue posture and feeding habits in the first 10 or so years of life, also testosterone and other androgens can change the bone as we all know it during puberty (men have a bigger browridge than women).

Non the less, it's a multifaceted issue and some people have no forward growth and still good zygos. Take a look at the guy from ATHLEAN-X, it was the best one I could remember right away. Absolutely horrendous downward growth (low upper maxillary retrusion) and yet good zygos.

Right now I can't remember any more examples, but anyone with half a brain can look the people around and come to this conclusion.

Its really the best I can explain it, key points are, its highly genetic and highly individual since we observe pretty much every combination of facial elements and facial 'phenotypes' . Good looking people simply have everything in the right projection and in the right proportions.

Hope it helped.

• +1
Reactions: LeonidasGui

Yes, absolutely. In summary the positioning of the facial bones, and their size determined in large part by the way one specific genetics respond to growth factors and hormones while in the uterus and then a small input from tongue posture and feeding habits in the first 10 or so years of life, also testosterone and other androgens can change the bone as we all know it during puberty (men have a bigger browridge than women).

Non the less, it's a multifaceted issue and some people have no forward growth and still good zygos. Take a look at the guy from ATHLEAN-X, it was the best one I could remember right away. Absolutely horrendous downward growth (low upper maxillary retrusion) and yet good zygos.

View attachment 2825304

Right now I can't remember any more examples, but anyone with half a brain can look the people around and come to this conclusion.

Its really the best I can explain it, key points are, its highly genetic and highly individual since we observe pretty much every combination of facial elements and facial 'phenotypes' . Good looking people simply have everything in the right projection and in the right proportions.

Hope it helped.
So what is it that separates beautiful people from average, can you just explain what retrusion or projection in lefort 2 region would mean exactly

View attachment 2825304

Hope it helped.
So beautiful people have deep eye socket ?

So what is it that separates beautiful people from average, can you just explain what retrusion or projection in lefort 2 region would mean exactly
So beautiful people have deep eye socket ?
I'll respond to your two comments all in the same.

Second, beauty is more than just having deep eye sockets (even though I in another thread responded in a simplified way to some other user that having deep eye sockets is the key to all attractiveness), this in itself its not but only coupled with the other facial elements.

From my experience, beauty comes down to the sum of multiple factors, in order of importance these are:

1 - eye socket depth
2 - upper maxilla (horizontal forward growth)
3 - zygomatic bones (good mass, good projection)
4 - jaw tip (i.e chin, proportional to the other thirds, enough protrusion)
5 - Jaw gonial angle and front view shape
6 - nose and mouth harmony (nose with thin nasal tip, mouth not to big or small, lips not to wide or thin and low facial fat

(points 1 and 2 usually work in conjunction to manifest as having PCT, depth in the upper midface and good zygomatic bone mass - and this ones are what makes models, well models)

This translates vaguely to:
A) eye area
B) chin
C ) jaw
D) harmony between the midface elements

Having this pointed out, while a Lefort 1 pushes the lower portion of the maxilla upwards, a Lefort 2 pushes this lower portion + paranasal area, which is associated with more severe cases of facial hypoplasia and retrusion, Lefort 2 can change the portion of the eye socket associated with the medial canthus (extending it making the nasion projection bigger, or the distance between the nasion and the medial canthus).

However most people already have a somewhat good nasion projection and so changing the lateral canthus would be a game changer because it would induce first of all PCT to the eye and second, it would extend the length of the eye in the profile view, which would create depth and forward growth, without necessarily having a good cheekbone line.

I was gonna give examples to show my points, but maybe in the near future, what I'm saying is good looking individuals are mainly the result of a horizontally forward grown upper maxilla which includes zygomatic bones that create a aesthetic ogee curve couple with deep eye sockets that accentuate the anterior facial depth. In regards to jaw and chin it simply accompanies the upper maxilla as it grows. Also, midface harmony is important but not as important as having a good bone base.

Just take a look at good looking people and they'll have the aforementioned characteristics or at least a combination which results in harmony, sexual dimorphism or facial depth.

Last edited:
I'll respond to your two comments all in the same.

Second, beauty is more than just having deep eye sockets (even though I in another thread responded in a simplified way to some other user that having deep eye sockets is the key to all attractiveness), this in itself its not but only coupled with the other facial elements.

From my experience, beauty comes down to the sum of multiple factors, in order of importance these are:

1 - eye socket depth
2 - upper maxilla (horizontal forward growth)
3 - zygomatic bones (good mass, good projection)
4 - jaw tip (i.e chin, proportional to the other thirds, enough protrusion)
5 - Jaw gonial angle and front view shape
6 - nose and mouth harmony (nose with thin nasal tip, mouth not to big or small, lips not to wide or thin and low facial fat

(points 1 and 2 usually work in conjunction to manifest as having PCT, depth in the upper midface and good zygomatic bone mass - and this ones are what makes models, well models)

This translates vaguely to:
A) eye area
B) chin
C ) jaw
D) harmony between the midface elements

Having this pointed out, while a Lefort 1 pushes the lower portion of the maxilla upwards, a Lefort 2 pushes this lower portion + paranasal area, which is associated with more severe cases of facial hypoplasia and retrusion, Lefort 2 can change the portion of the eye socket associated with the medial canthus (extending it making the nasion projection bigger, or the distance between the nasion and the medial canthus).

View attachment 2832091

View attachment 2832098

However most people already have a somewhat good nasion projection and so changing the lateral canthus would be a game changer because it would induce first of all PCT to the eye and second, it would extend the length of the eye in the profile view, which would create depth and forward growth, without necessarily having a good cheekbone line.

I was gonna give examples to show my points, but maybe in the near future, what I'm saying is good looking individuals are mainly the result of a horizontally forward grown upper maxilla which includes zygomatic bones that create a aesthetic ogee curve couple with deep eye sockets that accentuate the anterior facial depth. In regards to jaw and chin it simply accompanies the upper maxilla as it grows. Also, midface harmony is important but not as important as having a good bone base.

Just take a look at good looking people and they'll have the aforementioned characteristics or at least a combination which results in harmony, sexual dimorphism or facial depth.
Yeah I’ve just been wondering what separates average looking people from beautiful people not like horrifically recessed people like this

Yeah I’ve just been wondering what separates average looking people from beautiful people not like horrifically recessed people like this View attachment 2832468
It's what I said before, they have all the facial elements in the right way.