Did syrianpscyho get any surgeries

ropemaxxee

ropemaxxee

Vrilmaxxed
Looks like he got a necklift to me cause his hyoid bone just randomly rose and don’t think his ”mewing really hard did that”

If he did probably fillers

But the retards here say he’s mtn

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Egyptianmogger, atlantean, JohnBaza and 4 others
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Tai Lung and ropemaxxee
no his hyoid is low it's only high when he hard mews there's videos of him IRL where u can see it's low especially when talking really low

• +1
Reactions: VivaCristoRey
fuck nah there's no way he's a chad istg you niggas call anyone who's remotely decent looking a chad, chad is 1/1000 looks rare af. Anyways he's a strong HTN
hes a frauding chadlite. irl, he must be HTN

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: VivaCristoRey, Deleted member 29747, incelmogger and 1 other person
Nah I'd say he's a chadlite at best not quite chad
Angle frauding + lighting chadlite definitely but it’s impressive he is HTN when he’s not sub 12% BF

Yes he did get fillers

• Love it
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
He’s obviously chad or chadlite
id say chadlite, he doesn't have high appeal though for female gaze, he has an uncanny horse face that i doubt many foids will find attractive, i showed a foid his images and she said he just looked "good"

No bro he just mews :lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet and BananaBoy
id say chadlite, he doesn't have high appeal though for female gaze, he has an uncanny horse face that i doubt many foids will find attractive, i showed a foid his images and she said he just looked "good"

Attachments

• PROOF it’s all about LOOKS (360p).mp4
    6.4 MB
He has shit appeal Funny looking nigga

If he did probably fillers

But the retards here say he’s mtn
He’s HTN, if he stood next to me he’d be utterly invisible to women.
He’s obviously chad or chadlite
obviously fucking not, if you see his angle frauding, jutting + squinting + makeup and rate him based on that, yes, a weak chadelite, but in reality, you can’t magically ascend from weak MTN to weak chadelite with zero fillers or surgery jfl.
Yes he did get fillers
Highly likely.
Looks like he got them in the malar region if anything, though just getting lean with give off that illusion.
Chin, I doubt, he still has a small chin, but always hits that ever so slight “smirk” to lift the philtrum and fraud a taller chin.
Jaw, obviously not, he has a MTN bigonial / masseter / ramus imo - frauding super hard too.

Yea, either a sliding genio or chin implant.