Mewing is the biggest cope

asdvek

asdvek

Kraken
Reasons why mewing is a normie cope.

1. NO SCIENTIFIC EVIDENCE TO BACK IT UP
All of this mewing shit was made by normies to cope and believe that they can become attractive and reach a certain level of looks.

2. ALL THE MEWING TRANSFORMATIONS YOU SEE ARE EITHER PUBERTY OR WEIGHT LOSS
Yes, literally all of them are literally little children or teenagers who were still in puberty that achieved a good jaw, it was not the mewing or anything, it was just puberty itself or weight loss.

What's so fucking retarded is people will come and say "mewing only works if you're a teenager" bro, are you fucking retarded? The reason why teenagers have jaw transformations is because of their puberty not because of this mewing bullshit just think about it.

Also Dr. Mike Mew is a JEW.

Like im saying this for the second time, the "mewing only works for teenagers" shit is so retarded, these teenagers achieved these prominent jawlines with their fucking puberty or weight loss not fucking mewing.

Don't fucking mouthbreathe like a fat piece of shit and breathe from your nose.

THERE ARE EVEN YOUNG PEOPLE THAT DID MEWING FOR YEARS AND GOT NO RESULTS. WHY? BECAUSE MEWING WON'T DO SHIT, ALL THESE TRANSFORMATIONS YOU SEE ARE FROM PUBERTY OR WEIGHT LOSS.

It's the ultimate cope, I fucking hate normies. There is a tiktokcel in my class that consistently mews everywhere, in class too, I know because when he's not mewing he has loose hyoid skin, I look at him in class and that nigga has tight hyoid skin meaning he's mewing, JFL. I never mewed and I have a jaw way better than his. Cagefuel.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: lestoa, Lokki, RAMU KAKA and 4 others
water thread again

• +1
Reactions: Axii, Lonenely sigma and roman7
water thread again
This thread was made for tiktokcels new to this forum that think mewing works but no it doesn't fucking work

• +1
Reactions: ungewist, ominion and sub5c3l
good thread!!!!!!!

• +1
Reactions: viniciz
There are people who have deformed jaws because of genetics
💀I don't think mewing is gonna do anything for them
For example: Certain Indians who's ancestors were vegetarians

• JFL
Reactions: ominion
Nigga just leave jfl, another shit ass water thread

• +1
Reactions: KingCartierrr23, aber, Axii and 2 others
??? are you retarded lmao look at this 3 month mewing transformation
IMG 4104
A6a1b889efe1ec160d76b389246a27c4

• JFL
Reactions: mvp2v1
If mewing doesn't work, it's over for my little brother

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Deleted member 62070 and i_love_roosters
Yes, literally all of them are literally little children or teenagers who were still in puberty that achieved a good jaw, it was not the mewing or anything, it was just puberty itself or weight loss.
this guy was able to move his maxilla with mewing and he never lost weight and is past age of puberty

• +1
Reactions: Youㅤ
There are people who have deformed jaws because of genetics
💀I don't think mewing is gonna do anything for them
For example: Certain Indians who's ancestors were vegetarians
they should just moneymaxx for fillers or grow beard

if something has no scientific evidence it does not mean it does not work

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
this guy was able to move his maxilla with mewing and he never lost weight and is past age of puberty

incel to mewmaxxed incel

seriously when i first discovered mewing i didnt want to watch that nigga cuz he was too recessed it pained me

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 62070 and wishIwasSalludon
incel to mewmaxxed incel

seriously when i first discovered mewing i didnt want to watch that nigga cuz he was too recessed it pained me
from subhuman to subhuman but yeah you can see there is a change

• +1
Reactions: Youㅤ
could be angles tbh

i tried compared pics from 2 years ago on myself there appears change but different pics all look different even when i try to get the conditions the same

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Axii and Youㅤ
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mvp2v1, Costcosuperstore and wishIwasSalludon
incel to mewmaxxed incel

went from pancake to bird but notheless really impressive to see

my transition mogs his though

• +1
Reactions: i_love_roosters and wishIwasSalludon
This was already established

If you are recessed you’re recessed, get to genio blud

• +1
Reactions: Feliezzx
  • JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and wishIwasSalludon

All of this mewing shit was made by normies to cope and believe that they can become attractive and reach a certain level of looks.

What's so fucking retarded is people will come and say "mewing only works if you're a teenager" bro, are you fucking retarded? The reason why teenagers have jaw transformations is because of their puberty not because of this mewing bullshit just think about it.

Like im saying this for the second time, the "mewing only works for teenagers" shit is so retarded, these teenagers achieved these prominent jawlines with their fucking puberty or weight loss not fucking mewing.

THERE ARE EVEN YOUNG PEOPLE THAT DID MEWING FOR YEARS AND GOT NO RESULTS. WHY? BECAUSE MEWING WON'T DO SHIT, ALL THESE TRANSFORMATIONS YOU SEE ARE FROM PUBERTY OR WEIGHT LOSS.

It's the ultimate cope, I fucking hate normies. There is a tiktokcel in my class that consistently mews everywhere, in class too, I know because when he's not mewing he has loose hyoid skin, I look at him in class and that nigga has tight hyoid skin meaning he's mewing, JFL. I never mewed and I have a jaw way better than his. Cagefuel.
Water fuck off boringcel

most people do it wrong or they’re unable to fit the tung in their narrow palates

Screenshot 2024 04 01 at 21248PM

Cope be strong with this one.
Fail Empire Strikes Back GIF by Star Wars

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-03-14 at 1.29.54 AM.png
    Screenshot 2024-03-14 at 1.29.54 AM.png
    339.5 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot 2024-03-14 at 1.29.58 AM.png
    Screenshot 2024-03-14 at 1.29.58 AM.png
    174.6 KB · Views: 0
It’s just proper tongue posture jfl

water thread, no one gives a shit

Mewing is a preventive measure. Btw almost everyone keeps their tongue on the roof of the mouth naturally atleast that's what I've been doing

Ur. Coping