Never fucking did mewing in my life and my diet was raw eggs and raw milk mostly so no chewing

ConfusedBolivian

ConfusedBolivian

Just living
3957441 3793555 Screenshot 20231129 165614 coyellwyellowapp

And i have this jaw, it is all genetics mewing chewing hgh androgens it is all cope faggots i hate to see a thread in trending talking about how "mewing helps for hyiod" fucking tiktok retards

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Mewton, Funnyunenjoyer1, salar and 10 others
@yeeyeeslayer it is so over for this forum i am pissed

• +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
Mewing doesnt do anything its simply the proper toungue pattern. If you already had proper tongue posture you wont get any gans

• +1
Reactions: try2beme, Ricky212, chadintraining and 1 other person
Mewing doesnt do anything its simply the proper toungue pattern. If you already had proper tongue posture you wont get any gans
Its called not being a genetic failure

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and rand anon
tbh i'm conflicted when it comes to mewing, not sure if it really works or not. Because on the one hand there's so many people that have mewed and ascended e.g. astrosky and pneumo.

And on the other hand i properly hard mewed like 7 months when i was 16 and it didn't do shit except give me a burning sensation in my upper palate kek

Tbh if you are still young (e.g. 14 or 15) it might be worth trying to mew but tbh i feel like its mostly cope

• JFL
Reactions: Ricky212, Deleted member 52057 and Samsepioler
tbh i'm conflicted when it comes to mewing, not sure if it really works or not. Because there's so many people that have mewed and ascended e.g. astrosky and pneumo.

But at the same time i mewed fro like 7 months when i was 16 and it didn't do shit except give me a burning sensation in my upper palate.

Tbh if you are still young (e.g. 14 or 15) it might be worth trying to mew but tbh i feel like its mostly cope
Pneumo had orthodoncies bro he had braces

• +1
Reactions: chadintraining and yeeyeeslayer
@yeeyeeslayer it is so over for this forum i am pissed
there needs to be a looksmax discord that's invite only where we only allow chill users so not anyone can join bascially so we have a nice looksmaxxing community will only chill people that you'd wanna hang out with and without the annoying cringy autists/pre teen indians

• +1
Reactions: CarrotMaxxer, PseduoAryan, Samsepioler and 1 other person
You ate like that since you were young? Mirin tbh wish i could do that

• +1
Reactions: NoseProphecy and rand anon
tbh i'm conflicted when it comes to mewing, not sure if it really works or not. Because on the one hand there's so many people that have mewed and ascended e.g. astrosky and pneumo.

And on the other hand i properly hard mewed like 7 months when i was 16 and it didn't do shit except give me a burning sensation in my upper palate kek

Im no expert and i am open to change my opinion but for now i think it is cope made by tiktok posers

• +1
i'd be over for u without ur jaw tbh

Astrosky obv got implants

• Hmm...
You ate like that since you were young? Mirin tbh wish i could do that
Yes but by personal choice bcs i knew since my 13-14 years of age that raw primal is ideal

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: rand anon and IAMNOTANINCEL
Im no expert and i am open to change my opinion but for now i think it is cope made by tiktok posers
who cares, i'm past the age where it would make a difference even if it was legit anyways

i'd be over for u without ur jaw tbh
Just read this and think bro, can someone look good without a jaw or good looking lower third? Eye area and lower third are the most important

Its called not being a genetic failure
Your stupid caveman mind cannot comprehend that having proper tongue posture and thus proper skull development is super rare these days

• JFL
Reactions: rand anon and N1666
Just read this and think bro, can someone look good without a jaw or good looking lower third? Eye area and lower third are the most important
yeah i just love making conclusions that make no sense tbh

• JFL
Reactions: Samsepioler and ConfusedBolivian
Your stupid caveman mind cannot comprehend that having proper tongue posture and thus proper skull development is super rare these days
Yes bcs everyone eats shit and are genetic failure

• So Sad
Reactions: rand anon
Have you heard about natural selection?

Pneumo had orthodoncies bro he had braces
He also had six teeth pulled I think

Amnesia also had 4 extractions

I don’t think braces have any impact on the face, nobody ik had face changes from braces

"my diet was raw eggs and raw milk"

fuck you and your competent parents

there needs to be a looksmax discord that's invite only where we only allow chill users so not anyone can join bascially so we have a nice looksmaxxing community will only chill people that you'd wanna hang out with and without the annoying cringy autists/pre teen indians
invite me bro!

I mean cant hurt to have done it just in case, you never know.

Feels good knowing that I’ve been mewing since I’ve been like 15 or so cuz that’s when I discovered PSL

mewing might be cope but I still did it, this was me from 16 to 17

I just munch on potato chips all day like a fatso

your gay 🔥🔥

soft tissue changes bhai

changes are changes
I got more in 3 months from roids. Btw you look like a Mexican faggot who bitches that they won't let him into the USA illegally

your parents really loved u
how tall are they btw? u are like 6'2 iirc

Sure nigga, so youre telling you never chewed meat when you were young?

Even if thats true, what a waste of a jaw then jflll
Nigga is barely using what he got

• JFL
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian
i have been mewing and chewing for years still an incel

In this forum almost everyone has a bird profile, when they see your jaw they will go to the emergency room

u dont have to force ur tongue up there, thats just the natural position of ur tongue....
so u WERE technically always "mewing"