Did this make me a sociopath?

케이제이

케이제이

on the endless pursuit of happiness
I remember spending time with our grandparents as a child and sometimes our uncle would argue with our grandfather and he would end up taking him to his room and beating him, so all I would hear is my grandmother crying and my grandfather yelling in pain

I find it very shameful to share this because family and filial piety is very important in our culture but i am curious if this had caused me to be high inhib/sociopathic?

• +1
Reactions: zombie
man what the hell 😂

• +1
Reactions: 케이제이
Is it bad enough to cause PTSD?
idk it’s definitely wack, probably fucked with your brain atleast a little seeing that you’re on an incel forum

• +1
idk it’s definitely wack, probably fucked with your brain atleast a little seeing that you’re on an incel forum
Like I said, I’m also very high inhib

idk man a lot of stuff can contribute to your inhib. this probably affected you somehow
My parents were also very demanding, they humiliated me very often, called me a dumb idiot, they compared me to my older cousins and said things like I could only dream of accomplishing what they have done, etc

My parents were also very demanding, they humiliated me very often, called me a dumb idiot, they compared me to my older cousins and said things like I could only dream of accomplishing what they have done, etc
yes you most likely have trauma

• +1
I remember spending time with our grandparents as a child and sometimes our uncle would argue with our grandfather and he would end up taking him to his room and beating him, so all I would hear is my grandmother crying and my grandfather yelling in pain

I find it very shameful to share this because family and filial piety is very important in our culture but i am curious if this had caused me to be high inhib/sociopathic?
No. Secondly, larp.

• Ugh..
No. Secondly, larp.
why would i lie, i even feel disgust to my stomach when i remember this, these are things that are hard to forget

lol get off of my thread if you think this post is full of lies then, retarded bastard, i dont care about stupid fucking forum points

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back