Did this person had a “good base” for bimax? Rate his results

Did he have a good base for bimax?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
the next o'pry

the next o'pry

MM’s makes MM’s

I would say this is possible one of the few cases where someone had a “good base” like this forum likes to call.

And not just that is one of the few cases where both the side and front profile have a good result

Usually in bimax results you see that the side profile improved a lot but the front didn’t or the other way around

How would you rate him before and after?

I would say mtn to strong htn/low chadlite? Give me your thoughts on the thread ngl

@ccwarrior

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: bleachmaxxer69, Pride, Lethbridge and 8 others
High MTN to low chadlite imo. He just needs to dye hair, eyebrow and tan a bit to be an absolute mogger

• +1
Reactions: Lethbridge, mathis, WhiteGoodman and 1 other person
to generate a more strong-willed and self-confident appearance.
Just be strong-willed and confident bro bro

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: hopeisnotenough and Lethbridge
completely ascended him

• +1
Reactions: ScramFranklin, Mrxshmallow, Lethbridge and 3 others
How come his jaw height increased? Did he have a deep bite?

SFS is the best to ascend with. He had good facial depth, therefore a very good base to ascend with. If he had a class 3 skeletal bite, it would have been over

• +1
Reactions: Lethbridge and WhiteGoodman
High mtn to low chadlite. His previous haircut didn't suit his face

• JFL
Reactions: AspiringMogger
You mean ramus length?
No I meant the height of the jaw itself, because I didn't really notice the downgrafting of the maxilla so it was weird to me how he increased his jaw height. It turns out he did increase maxilla height too

• +1
Reactions: BecomingHuman
I wonder how old was he in 1st photo vs 2nd photo though

Imo his front improved way more. His lower third was so short relative to forehead especially lol.

• +1
Reactions: Av0nr, mog_me, WhiteGoodman and 2 others
9/10 lower third and Zygos. Cucked by le pheno. Low HTN- mid HTN. Broootal pheno pill.

• +1
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness and WhiteGoodman
wow great results

• +1
Reactions: highT
Insanely good result. Good base, yeah. IMO a “good base” for bimax is just someone whose main flaw is their recessed jaws. Everything else was already decent, so by eliminating the main flaw the overall appearance becomes almost perfect

• +1
Reactions: bleachmaxxer69, PrinceofDarkness, Av0nr and 2 others
9/10 lower third and Zygos. Cucked by le pheno. Low HTN- mid HTN. Broootal pheno pill.
nah this dude slays, nothing wrong with the pheno. dude is literally white jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: rubberduck and the next o'pry
Thats why his pheno sucks

Med = BBC > the rest

The good base for bimax is when you have place to ccw rotated both jaws aka minor downward growth and moderate/severe lack of forward growth

Thats why his pheno sucks

Med = BBC > the rest

The good base for bimax is when you have place to ccw rotated both jaws aka minor downward growth and moderate/severe lack of forward growth
Multiple studies confirm that white people are most desirable in the dating market. Black people are among the least desirable. Dating apps have made it incredibly easy to analyze this data. You’re retarded if you think being white is a disadvantage when it comes to dating.

• +1
Reactions: ScramFranklin and Av0nr
Needed more advancement

Multiple studies confirm that white people are most desirable in the dating market. Black people are among the least desirable. Dating apps have made it incredibly easy to analyze this data. You’re retarded if you think being white is a disadvantage when it comes to dating.
Cope

Would had been a mogger if he got more advancement

is this lower third height achievable by a genioplasty only if u have already good jaw but small chin ?

I would say this is possible one of the few cases where someone had a “good base” like this forum likes to call.

And not just that is one of the few cases where both the side and front profile have a good result

Usually in bimax results you see that the side profile improved a lot but the front didn’t or the other way around

How would you rate him before and after?

I would say mtn to strong htn/low chadlite? Give me your thoughts on the thread ngl

@ccwarrior

cranium is soo fucking important

• +1
Reactions: med and the next o'pry
show this to niggas that say surgery is cope

• +1
Reactions: the next o'pry
He’s a ginger, one of the worst phenos there is lmfao. But yea he ascended hard

LTN to HTN, overall.

is this lower third height achievable by a genioplasty only if u have already good jaw but small chin ?
Yea thats what I wonder too, my jaw is decent and my teeth are flawless without having braces so idk how easy it would even be to get a surgeon to operate on me, I have a very long ramus, very wide jaw, average forward projection; but my chin is vertically short

I wonder how many mm of lower jaw movement this was. Not counting the genio.

Great result. 5 months to go for me

bro has not taken the obed pill

What determines a good base?