"diet coke" a healthy way to leanmax ?

5.5psl

5.5psl

HOEMAXKING
Is diet coke just for a short term a legit way to leanmax ? ASI have heard people rather gain weight on this lmao
@Mr. President

• +1
Reactions: Jeww, Mr. President and PointOfNoReturn
Goy drink

• +1
Reactions: Soychadcell, kiyopon, mvp2v1 and 2 others
chemicals, but will make it easier to leanmax.

• +1
Reactions: Soychadcell and 5.5psl
According to users on here, they say it's a good way to suppress hunger.

• +1
Reactions: halfbloodaryanmaxxe, Deleted member 21297 and 5.5psl
Nigga is still falling for the 'diet' coke shit in 2024
200w 2

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: viniciz, gr34ter, kiyopon and 3 others
Is diet coke just for a short term a legit way to leanmax ? ASI have heard people rather gain weight on this lmao
@Mr. President
diet coke or other diet sodas arent good for you but if ur an adhdcel without meds like me or u cant resist temptations, this shit is god tier for helping you not overeat or feel like ur starving. helping me leanmaxx so much rn, better than nothing idgaf what anyone says

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sladeee, 5.5psl, Reformed and 1 other person
It's a good way to save calories

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
diet coke or other diet sodas arent good for you but if ur an adhdcel without meds like me or u cant resist temptations, this shit is god tier for helping you not overeat or feel like ur starving. helping me leanmaxx so much rn, better than nothing idgaf what anyone says
Caged at pfp, name, and diet recommendation. Lord Farquaad really would be an adhdcel

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21297
pepsi moggs

• +1
Reactions: viniciz, 5.5psl and Deleted member 21297
Yes, diet coke has much less calories, which is good if you only care about weight loss. Calorie deficit is the only thing that makes you lose weight, regardless or what you eat.

However, it's bad for our overall health to be using your calories towards unhealthy foods as you will have vitamin deficiencies, and will likely lose muscle along with fat, which is not something you particularly want.

• +1
It can be any zero cal drink. Jfl at not abusing them, I did to reach ~12%bf

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Jeww, Costcosuperstore, 5.5psl and 1 other person
im not recommending a diet im just giving my expeirence with it
Mb I read username and my brain melted. I haven't slept for 2 days :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Jeww and Deleted member 21297
Coke zero etc have 0 calories so obviously yea. Pepsi max has 1 calories so be mindful...

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: rteme, DelonLover1999 and 5.5psl
Worked for me
Monster Ultra is good for it too

• +1
Reactions: DelonLover1999 and 5.5psl
@Mr. President
enjoy cancer

Tjese niggas so retarded

Enjoy your fucked up insulin

Yeah it’s better than with sugar obviously but still makes you more hungry, imo its better to just eat some fruits when you have sugar cravings. Just give it time

• +1
@Mr. President
Diet soda just by itself made me lose 20 pounds and i drink it all the time. If you know who dr. Mike is he says basically its not good nor bad for the body so i think its a good option

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn, 5.5psl and rand anon
dont do this just eat healthy this can damage your body and make u weaker overall

• +1
I know but he seems legit, plus he has good workout programs
Nah bruh, I don't trust him, I don't trust any "professional" that shoves politics into their practice

• +1
Reactions: Mr. President
  • +1
Reactions: rand anon
diet coke is the most genius concept ever. too bad it gives you sugar cravings that makes most ppl actually gain weight.

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl and coispet
I’m not sure but I was the leanest when I was drinking the corner shop quality 0 sugar soda drinks like 2-3 years ago

It’s way worse than Diet Coke but I thought I could drink as many of these a day and not be bloated because it was 0 sugar 0 calorie, but it was filled with artificial sweeteners

I wouldn’t recommend it though they’re really bad for your gut

• +1
He does? In what way
he's literally just a propaganda puppet for the elites, interviewing fauci, pushing the scam vaccines, talking about russia/ukraine etc, he inserts his politics in everything