DIET COMPLETE LOOKSMAX GUIDELINE GTFIH

D

Deleted member 23239

Kraken
eggs in the morning
then chicken with sweet potato or just a potato
then some snack
then again
and maybe something else like beef instead of chicken and another carb source depending on what are you trying to achieve
it might be rice if you want to cut or it might be pasta if you want to bulk

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel and Vermilioncore
@Manletmachine @the BULL @Marsik @Gargantuan @volcelfatcel @Ketamine @mrriceguy

Boring af

• +1
Reactions: Manletmachine
jfl my father could have told me this

Not even decent

• Ugh..
Reactions: IndraBC
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: IndraBC, Manletmachine and Deleted member 23239
no pizza shaurma?

fuck no i'm eating.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23239
That’s a lot of food though. If you’re tryna cut, then just skip breakfast and have a light snack for lunch. Then no more food until dinner. Have a nice sized dinner with low carbs and high protein. Then do a nice cardio session to end the day.

Yahoo, look at me, I love talking about serious topics and giving good advice. Am I finally the next forevergymcelling?

• +1
Reactions: Perfection, Manletmachine, Deleted member 23239 and 1 other person
this is barely knowledge this is the content v shred would post
who is v shred bro
im an dedicated athlete , very experienced. i coach people for money in the gym

• JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine
That’s a lot of food though. If you’re tryna cut, then just skip breakfast and have a light snack for lunch. Then no more food until dinner. Have a nice sized dinner with low carbs and high protein. Then do a nice cardio session to end the day.

Yahoo, look at me, I love talking about serious topics and giving good advice. Am I finally the next forevergymcelling?
yes and if you have receding hairline, you should try finasteride

• +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore
yes and if you have receding hairline, you should try finasteride
Yes. And always stay on the tret. Apply it and use it even if your skin becomes fucked, it’s gonna look amazing after it heals and your body gets used to it.

• +1
who is v shred bro
im an dedicated athlete , very experienced. i coach people for money in the gym
v shred is the fitness industry con man who gave out bs info and people believed him

his content somehow spews more common sense than this utter nonsense

Yes. And always stay on the tret. Apply it and use it even if your skin becomes fucked, it’s gonna look amazing after it heals and your body gets used to it.
what is tret how can i look into it? have u been in a nightclub in the UK? holy shit, chadlites barely can get a landwhale there
so over for sub maher, innit

• JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine and Vermilioncore
v shred is the fitness industry con man who gave out bs info and people believed him

his content somehow spews more common sense than this utter nonsense
what non sensical about my thread, i keep thing simple and not tryna tell you to spend your whole day in the kitchen like a vegan

no milk no care

• +1
Reactions: coisbhai and Deleted member 23239
no pizza shaurma?

fuck no i'm eating.
its when u cant enjoy life outside you start abusing food, gambling and other stuff like that

start going out, its pathetic for 20+ year old man to be addicted to junk food

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 17595
what you suggest? we tryna looksmax so no pizzas and other shit
Idk but eating eggs and meat always is extremely bland and unbearable for long term.

its when u cant enjoy life outside you start abusing food, gambling and other stuff like that

start going out, its pathetic for 20+ year old man to be addicted to junk food

i'm 20 and not addicted.

i have low appetite so one day i feast on pizza hamburgers shaurma chocolat coca cola and then fast for days with one meal a day.

Stanley Kubrick IQ.

@St.TikTokcel

• +1
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
what is tret how can i look into it? have u been in a nightclub in the UK? holy shit, chadlites barely can get a landwhale there
so over for sub maher, innit
Wait until you see my chadfish tinder results! I spent my entire week using my maherfish! I am making a thread about my maherfish vs my niko chadfish!

• JFL
i'm 20 and not addicted.

i have low appetite so one day i feast on pizza hamburgers shaurma chocolat coca cola and then fast for days with one meal a day.

Stanley Kubrick IQ.

@St.TikTokcel
fucked up hormones

i eat like that and look like shit

i'm 20 and not addicted.

Stanley Kubrick IQ.

@St.TikTokcel
Until the entire gastrointestinal system goes MGTOW.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28691
it might be rice if you want to cut or it might be pasta if you want to bulk
I'm going to go nuclear if I see something like this one more time on the forum for "looksmaxers"

jfl how do you want to looksmax if you don't have the brain capacity to do basic research and comprehend simple thermodynamics

where you go buy food you only can find poison, avoid this supermarket
I barely eat (once, twice per day). I eat what my mum makes. Chicken breasts, soup, meat and etc.

• +1
I'm going to go nuclear if I see something like this one more time on the forum for "looksmaxers"

jfl how do you want to looksmax if you don't have the brain capacity to do basic research and comprehend simple thermodynamics
termo beljo
@Marsik

I try to only have two meals a day and I’m ripped

you shouldnt starve , you faking vegan
tell me what you eat and i tell who you are
Gotta starve if u wanna become a lean mean killing machine

Gotta starve if u wanna become a lean mean killing machine
starving is unatural you go without food for too long your head is gonna feel ouchy ouchy

you mean your body is shit? do you work out and track your calories?
yes i work out calisthenics.My diet is 5 eggs in the morning with oats after that chicken 700-800 grams with bread.I dont count but i move a lot.Im skinny fat.

• +1
yes i work out calisthenics.My diet is 5 eggs in the morning with oats after that chicken 700-800 grams with bread.I dont count but i move a lot.Im skinny fat.
calisthenics are shit , go to gym
and bread is the worst food

hire a coach bro