Diet max help

T

theguy470

Iron
So I’ve been going to the gym for about a year starting from absolute zero and have seen some progress, however I want to start taking things more serious this year mainly about dieting. I saw another thread from @Prettyboy discussing the diet he created and how he made huge progress in just 1.5 years. I altered it a little bit because I don’t need to eat as much but I follow pretty much the same diet. I will attach the photos but basically I want to know if I should make any changes, for example, he has very low carbs like less than 45g every day but would this result in low energy in the gym? And there is like zero fiber so how am I supposed to shit properly. And I want to bulk while getting and maintaining a six pack and a lean face as I can only see 4 abs right now so I am probably around 17% bf I am 60kg and around 175cm 15 yo. I have a decent frame and pretty good genetics such as wide clavicles. But basically I want to have a diet that won’t make me fat and will help me Looksmax by having a lean face and abs but at the same time progress in the gym and get bigger. I don’t know if this is gonna make sense because i just typed a bunch of shit but I am open to any suggestions thank you.

Attachments

• IMG_2708.jpeg
    IMG_2708.jpeg
    145.9 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2709.jpeg
    IMG_2709.jpeg
    120.9 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2710.jpeg
    IMG_2710.jpeg
    93.3 KB · Views: 0