Diet on testosterone cycle

Nikalas

Nikalas

Iron
I run a 500mg od test e weekly for 15 weeks(on week 2). Should i cut kcal bc i got fat after 4k kcal bulk or should I continue to bulk and i still lose weight from only fact i am on test

Height weight current cals body fat

• +1
Reactions: Nikalas
would’ve said cut First but too late for that. What’s your goal with this cycle?

• +1
Reactions: Nikalas
would’ve said cut First but too late for that. What’s your goal with this cycle?
Get lean as it possible. Already got chubbier cheeks. And finaly I want to see some abs

210 6'3 high bf doesn’t sound too good. Under the fat, would you say you look musclular?

I’d say drop test to like 200mg and cut. Unless you’re trying to grow no need for 500mg. Better off using an amount where you can retain good amounts of muscle cutting.

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7 and 5.5psl
210 6'3 high bf doesn’t sound too good. Under the fat, would you say you look musclular?

I’d say drop test to like 200mg and cut. Unless you’re trying to grow no need for 500mg. Better off using an amount where you can retain good amounts of muscle cutting.
I'm kinda wide, I have a narrow waist even with such a bf, good proportions, think it will look better than being just fat. I've always been skinnyfat, which is why I built up the muscles that are now underneath that fat

Wtf up with adding so much fat

Man you're not supposed to cut on cycle, you bulk on cycle and cut on cruise

You started too fat tbh idk how you can salvage this

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7