Difference between hypertrophied masseters and flared gonions

coispet

coispet

Tarantino Enjoyer
Someone show me the difference please

Masseter hypertrophy is such a meme

• +1
Reactions: Mr. President, the next o'pry and odux
You need a good bone to have a good jaw. Masseter hypertrophy during childhood can help with this. But if your bone is grown getting big masseters won’t give you a chad jaw. It might just make your face rounder.

People that look good with masseter hypertrophy already have flared or slightly flared gonions.

• +1
Reactions: coispet
People that look good with masseter hypertrophy already have flared or slightly flared gonions.
At the end of the day, if you want a large noticeable change to your jaw, you need either surgery, fillers or perhaps roids And chewing

• +1
Reactions: Mr. President and coispet
At the end of the day, if you want a large noticeable change to your jaw, you need either surgery, fillers or perhaps roids And chewing
and of course get leaner but thats a given

• +1
Reactions: MaestheticMaso
You need a good bone to have a good jaw. Masseter hypertrophy during childhood can help with this. But if your bone is grown getting big masseters won’t give you a chad jaw. It might just make your face rounder.
I have masseter hypertrophy

should i get botox, makes me look bloated

I have masseter hypertrophy

should i get botox, makes me look bloated
Nah just augment your jaw bone with filler or implant so the muscle fits

• Woah
Reactions: User28823
Someone show me the difference please
IMG 11781

Flared gonian

Nah just augment your jaw bone with filler or implant so the muscle fits
I need to start studying facial aesthetics seriously so I don't fuck myself up with bad surgery

• +1
Reactions: Dele Alli Regen and coispet
I need to start studying facial aesthetics seriously so I don't fuck myself up with bad surgery
A lot of people miss this on the forum bro, they think they’ll turn into chad with random implants bc they don’t know their own face enough, at least ur self aware

• +1
Reactions: User28823