Differin (Adapalene 0.1%) brutally mogs Retin-A (tretinoin) and Accutane (GTFIH skinmaxxers)

It basically have a ton of beneficial effects on cells. Lowering cortisol, inflammation and make the cells more lipophilic, thus basically protecting of any kind of stressor.

At higher dosages is a very strong dopamine agonist just like cabergoline
Very interesting. Does that apply to Retin-A (tretinoin) too or only Adapalene?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Tazorac mogs both

• +1
Very interesting. Does that apply to Retin-A (tretinoin) too or only Adapalene?
Only adapalene, they are completely different molecules. Adapalene can increase the half life of substances too, from a few hours to several weeks For example the steroid nandrolone https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bolmantalate so caution if you decide to try amantadine (the similar drug available to treat Parkinson).

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and her
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Halotestin
whatever works i guess. even if this is better it doesnt mean retin A is bad, though.

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and her
Good thread, but get a stronger formulation than 0.1%. I have clear skin but I use it for shrinking pores and preventing blackheads and Sebaceous Filaments (yes, its prevents both, you get fucking perfect skin, this mogs makeup). Its very effective, but you only get it through prescription. + your skin wont look like tret skin but like perfect clear naturally glowing skin

Also in addition to being less irritating, adapalene may also be less likely to cause sun sensitivity. This is an important consideration for people who are using the medication on their face daily and want to still get the benefits from the sun. (with sun screen you wont get the benefits).
https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/15319156/

Last edited: