Dimorphism is the most important factor for attraction in both gender, it is not face.

ConfusedBolivian

ConfusedBolivian

Just living
Simply bcs face alone doesnt innitiate the primal sexual arrousal dimorphism does.
for example lets compare a very famous chad against someone considered ogre.

this dude is with no doubt a giga chad, with millions of jbs followers on ig and tiktok, 6' and around 170lbs

now lets compare him to a dimorphic giga mogger 6'6 250lbs

Vinnie hacker will look like a child next to Fabien, and he will let brutally mogged by him despite having chad face and all the status and shit. dimorphism always wins it is animal kingdom nature the strongest and fittest is the one that makes the babies

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: theonewhocantascend, 5'7 zoomer, mvp2v1 and 1 other person
Simply bcs face alone doesnt innitiate the primal sexual arrousal dimorphism does.

this dude is with no doubt a giga chad, with millions of jbs followers on ig and tiktok, 6' and around 170lbs
View attachment 2865722View attachment 2865723

View attachment 2865727View attachment 2865728

Vinnie hacker will look like a child next to Fabien, and he will let brutally mogged by him despite having chad face and all the status and shit. dimorphism always wins it is animal kingdom nature the strongest and fittest is the one that makes the babies
I think you care more about how males perceive you than women.

• +1
Reactions: Sny, butterworld, 5'7 zoomer and 4 others
Sexy vinnie

• +1
Reactions: Jova and murdah
why you include me in the topic? i never mentioned anything about myslef in the thread, also you always ad hominem everything i write so that shows how much energy you spend towards attacking me

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover
i already have females in my life and sex isnt a burden for me

why you include me in the topic? i never mentioned anything about myslef in the thread, also you always ad hominem everything i write so that shows how much energy you spend towards attacking me
Who said I’m attacking you? I’m making an observation. You’re actively trying to make yourself more masc.

• +1
Reactions: butterworld
Who said I’m attacking you? I’m making an observation. You’re actively trying to make yourself more masc.
i am just making myself more muscular nothing else, and i do threads talking about this shit that is water bcs everyone is bluepilled and have 0 idea of what women find sexually attractive.
also you always insult me with racial slurs and shit like that so dont act dumb bro lol

sure but who would jbs rather fuck? thats all that matters

• +1
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian
i am just making myself more muscular nothing else, and i do threads talking about this shit that is water bcs everyone is bluepilled and have 0 idea of what women find sexually attractive.
also you always insult me with racial slurs and shit like that so dont act dumb bro lol
Yh I do. Absolute water I attack every fag on here. Specifically narcy kikes.

Yh I do. Absolute water I attack every fag on here. Specifically narcy kikes.
im not narcy, moggergaston made a thread about it .

i am surely insecure but a narcy considers himself superior to others, so that makes you the narcy bcs you feel entiltled to insult others, but anyways you never posted ur face so all ur words have 0 value

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover

i am surely insecure but a narcy considers himself superior to others, so that makes you the narcy bcs you feel entiltled to insult others, but anyways you never posted ur face so all ur words have 0 value
I can literally dig up a thread of you proclaiming yourself as a chadlite-Chad

I can literally dig up a thread of you proclaiming yourself as a chadlite-Chad
bcs smv wise i am actually in that level in my country at least, even hooked up with only fans girls from my city lol, your rating is only ur opinion my results are what dictate how attractive actually i am

• JFL
Reactions: moggathon
bcs smv wise i am actually in that level in my country at least, even hooked up with only fans girls from my city lol, your rating is only ur opinion my results are what dictate how attractive actually i am
Nice lie bud you was literally an incel 4 months ago. You haven’t got more pussy as you’ve got bloated and ogre like.

Niger u mog this guy is suffering so lashing out on users. Don’t let it get to ur head he’s in pain understand his position and why he’s attacking u

• +1
Nice lie bud you was literally an incel 4 months ago. You haven’t got more pussy as you’ve got bloated and ogre like.
WIN 20240418 00 02 35 Pro

get mogged, post ur face or die fucking larper

• JFL
Reactions: butterworld and tombradylover

View attachment 2865722View attachment 2865723

View attachment 2865727View attachment 2865728

depends in the stone age raw dimorphism matter for mate elimination , but ideally women always wanted robust prettyboys due to the fact they can give better looking offspring irrespective of gender

Try not to fraud and lie bud. Dirty kike. You was also 6’4-6’5 four months ago. Keep coping manlet
never said i was 6'5 loool i did say i was 6'4 tho bcs i height mog alot in my indio country

show this onlyfans girl

Dimorphism is mostly about the face though.
Lots of tall and big framed guys with very low levels of dimorphism out there.

• +1
Reactions: datboijj and ConfusedBolivian
show this onlyfans girl
she is red head and very famous top of girl in bolivia she is my same age, she liked my body that is why we hooked up

Dimorphism is mostly about the face though.
Lots of tall and big framed guys with very low levels of dimorphism out there.
yes true, but face is just 1 part of the body, the rest also matters

• +1
Reactions: datboijj and XtrovertNTnormalfag
dnr why do u keep saying retarded shit

yes true, but face is just 1 part of the body, the rest also matters
Yes but for men it's literally about 70% face, studies have proved this.
Also you can see if a guy is "pussy" just from one look to his face. You need dimorphic face it matters more than body.

• +1
did you fuck? sow pics of this girl
sadly no, she gave me blow job she is mtb

• Woah
Reactions: SoundnVision
Yes but for men it's literally about 70% face, studies have proved this.
Also you can see if a guy is "pussy" just from one look to his face. You need dimorphic face it matters more than body.
yes but it is bcs almost all males are the same height range between 5'8 and 6'2 like 80 percent of males and there is not much difference in that heights tbh, height halo comes from being 6'4 or more actually

• +1
Reactions: XtrovertNTnormalfag
the masc dude with more bone density and dimorphism ages way better than the chad pretty boy.

• +1