I just figured out missing puzzle when it comes to ATTRACTION MOST IMPORTANT FACTOR.

LocalDanger

LocalDanger

Master
Most important factor out there. Besides looks threshold.

And you can't predict it and it explains all the differences on how the girls react to hot guys why some brutally ghost chads for htns.

And it's what others say to her is the most desired! And what is considered attractive in places and social circles she is in and surrendered by. Or the ones she was surrendered by growing up. It's all about what shes been fed or what shes is fed now!

If it's height that everyone talks about she will go crazy for super tall Chad with htn face. If it's blonde hair green eyes type one will go insane for one guy while one who is in social circle that is all about dark feature guys she wouldn't consider him all that and might choose big htn with dark features over him. And that's why highest appeal males are the ones who are desired by most even if not high psl.

You can only be more likely to attract but will always get ghosted by a lot of girls too even if chad. And that's why!

I have somewhat female type brian I can confirm. My taste totally changed in women after this place after seeing totally different types being desired here my taste changed and I started only paying attention to high psl staycs. Because this is my only social circle that can dictate that. A lot of what I consider legit blue eyed Stacy's now were invisible before and I went for brown eyes brunettes. But now I know different features are giga desired by males I interact with. And I'm a male jfl imagine how it is for giga hive mind foids.

It's giga important and explains many confusing things we saw. You simply can't know what she is into because you can't know what she has been fed.

Tldr:It's all about what others say to her is the most desired! And what is considered attractive in places and social circles she is in and surrendered by. Or the ones she was surrendered by growing up. It's all about what shes been fed or what shes is fed now!

It explains what we always seen. One Chad getting one girl super interested while other one ghosts him brutally for some htn. You can only increase odds but will always be ghosted.That's why no matter how high psl even chads get ghosted by countless girls all the time.And it's impossible to predict and explains why we could never figure out what was going on.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane, mulattomaxxer, androciv and 3 others
I have somewhat female type brian I can confirm. My taste totally changed in women
yeah you become gay when u start browsing this forum

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: androciv, Fear, Heguldus and 4 others
yeah you become gay when u start browsing this forum
There is a limit to outside influence ofc it can't change you fundamentally :lul:. But can make a girl ghost one Chad for other htn. This explains why

This is why in poorer countries money and status are more important than looks, people are poor, desperate to get rich, and those who have made it are respected and admired by everybody, a girl could get a Chad boyfriend/husband and everyone would ask her: "OK, but how much money does he make?".

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member, Deleted member 14867, AlwaysHaveQuestions and 2 others
truth . where i live if you have light eyes and blonde hair it's impossible to be incel

• +1
Reactions: androciv and Deleted member
groundbreaking discovery, girls have their own tastes.. wow

• +1
Reactions: androciv
True, cultural desire affects attraction. Currently the tiktok e-boy look is popular. Ascend to this or rope.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Does this also apply to dudes? I remember way back in school, my friends would call a girl hot and I would look at her different.

Does this also apply to dudes? I remember way back in school, my friends would call a girl hot and I would look at her different.
Yeah legit bro same now imagine effect it has on women

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5786 and mulattomaxxer