Dinaric balkans heightmog the dutch, tallest people in the earth

STAMPEDE

STAMPEDE

Mistral

Bosnians, Montegrins, Serbs, Croats, Northern Albanians are basically the tallest people in the earth rn with an average height reaching 6'1 jfl, imagine living there as a manlet. Pure suifuel

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead, ElTruecel and Deleted member 7580
With dogshit nutrition and diet they reach heights of 6'1, imagine if these people had top protein index like the dutch, they'd be giants.

No punjabis are tallest in the world

• JFL
Reactions: poopoohead
When Europeans first came to India they were amazed at how tall punjabis were

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5 and poopoohead
Cage thread

j
When Europeans first came to India they were amazed at how tall punjabis were
Could be true before 1800, but after that India's economy went downhill and so the average height of its citizens.

• +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5
  • Hmm...
Reactions: STAMPEDE
Has there been any change in the average height since this data was first collected? Also, I didn't read anywhere that they averaged 6'1 on that study but a dead on 6 feet unlike the dutch who are slightly below it. It wouldn't surprise me if they're remarkably taller than estimated, tall women + tall men = tall children.

With dogshit nutrition and diet they reach heights of 6'1, imagine if these people had top protein index like the dutch, they'd be giants.
I don't think height has much to do with nutrition but genetics then hypergamy/tall men produce more. Excess height isn't some show of health but genetics, pretty much every country has stabilised height growth and some of them especially the Scandinavian countries have great health care yet they aren't getting any taller. As long as people don't literally starve throughout their childhood/infancy they will grow to their genetic potential.