DISCLAIMER FOR GREYCELS

moggathon

moggathon

Official positive rep poster
DO NOT DM ME AND ASK ME FOR A RATING AND THEM TRY AND ARGUE WHAT I SAY. IVE HAD ENOUGH OF NARCU FAGGOTS THAT THINK THEY LOOK BETTER THAN THEY DO TRY AND ARGUE WHAT I SAY. IF YOURE NOT EXPECTING TOTAL HONESTY DO NOT MESSAGE ME. I don’t even know why they message me in the fucking first place.

if you are here, no face rating will save you

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker, dantemaxxing and bobtheflowerpot
I don't even reply to this kind of DMS tbh

Not angry but your legit saying "fucking" repeatingly. Lil man, idc what the rating was its the fact you said something that no one in this one forum has said once and i legit get opposite like the pic i sent you. Just found out your 15 lol idk why im wasting time on you but i bet your built like a female lmao.

"Oh you look like a manlet" ..am 6 foot
"Oh your bidelt is probs sub 20inch"..23.5 inch and found out 23 inch is ideal on this forum

Clear you were hating from the get go, get your ass to the gym and stop hating on others. Also im a multi millionare mate and jacked at 6 foot where your probs shorter,smaller and poorer. Actualy you def are haha

Not angry but your legit saying "fucking" repeatingly. Lil man, idc what the rating was its the fact you said something that no one in this one forum has said once and i legit get opposite like the pic i sent you. Just found out your 15 lol idk why im wasting time on you but i bet your built like a female lmao.

"Oh you look like a manlet" ..am 6 foot
"Oh your bidelt is probs sub 20inch"..23.5 inch and found out 23 inch is ideal on this forum

Clear you were hating from the get go, get your ass to the gym and stop hating on others. Also im a multi millionare mate and jacked at 6 foot where your probs shorter,smaller and poorer. Actualy you def are haha
did read

• JFL
Reactions: moggathon
Graycels are the most based people on this site ngl,