It’s sad that terrorism isn’t normalized despite conflict on the modern world.

Aladin

Aladin

Kraken
Killing (murdering, if you want to call it all that, and not in Minecraft, just real life), is easily the best way to gain control of people.

Say a family has 6 kids.

terrorist: “Do as I say or I will stalk and murder your youngest child and videotape it.”

“Normal father”: “no, you’ll have to kill me to stop me”

T: “okay I will torture your 5 year old”

Normal father: “no you’re an asshole kill me”

T: * tortures 5 year old to death*

T: “ I sent the video to your wife and kids, they were crying as he choked on his blood, better do as I say or the next kid gets it”

*process repeats multiple times until one kid is left*

Oldest kid: “Dad please just give in, don’t you love me, your beloved son”?

NF: I do but don’t I can’t let him win.

OK: “the rest of your kids are dead, you already lost.”

NF: “errrrrrr…….”

If you don’t give in to terrorists and lose, it’s actually your fault, and you deserve no sympathy for any pain beyond the original threat. You had to try and be the “tough guy”. This is why I don’t care for those who died on 9/11.

You had to try and be the “tough guy”. This is why I don’t care for those who died on 9/11
"Oh my gawd you are sooo based":feelsuhh:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: murdah, NoseProphecy and Autismcel
Killing (murdering, if you want to call it all that, and not in Minecraft, just real life), is easily the best way to gain control of people.

If you don’t give in to terrorists and lose, it’s actually your fault, and you deserve no sympathy for any pain beyond the original threat. You had to try and be the “tough guy”. This is why I don’t care for those who died on 9/11.
retarded logic jfl

• +1
Reactions: murdah
What is this retard?

• +1
Reactions: murdah
Oh it is, just not in the west. Go join ISIS or something

send me pictures of your cock or im coming to your house and torturing you to death