Disgusting twitter roastie complains Chad won't commit to her

8e9c67fdb9404246bd8464f904e99cba.png

I was Trolling from the very start you idiot. how in the God's name could you think even for a second that i was being serious?

View attachment 107783

JFL if you thought i was ever serious with this shit.

adln6eXy_o.gif
adln6eXy_o.gif
adln6eXy_o.gif

I know it was a troll ffs it's just a insult to lord gandy

• JFL
Reactions: Roping Subhuman
I know it was a troll ffs it's just a insult to lord gandy

Do you? because it seems at first you actually thought i was being serious.

adln6eXy_o.gif
adln6eXy_o.gif
adln6eXy_o.gif

Do you? because it seems at first you actually thought i was being serious.

adln6eXy_o.gif
adln6eXy_o.gif
adln6eXy_o.gif

JFL at thinking i was being serious you fucking moron but even a joke format it was mocking lord gandy

JFL at thinking i was being serious you fucking moron but even a joke format it was mocking lord gandy

You fucking moron :feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:

It's beyond obvious you thought i was being serious at first JFL. it's okay we all know you're beyond retarded anyway.

You fucking moron :feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:

It's beyond obvious you thought i was being serious at first JFL. it's okay we all know you're beyond retarded anyway.

JFL At thinking i was being serious lol but even in a joke format it is insulting to lord gandy

JFL At thinking i was being serious lol but even in a joke format it is insulting to lord gandy

You were being serious.

JFL i know your trolling with that post but still is an insult to lord gandy

Meaning you thought i was being serious with my other posts.

giphy-3-gif.56147
giphy-3-gif.56147
giphy-3-gif.56147

You were being serious.

Meaning you thought i was being serious with my other posts.

giphy-3-gif.56147
giphy-3-gif.56147
giphy-3-gif.56147

JFL
At thinking i was serious rope yourself you fucking moron imagine being this retarded the first response i gave to your being serious or not was jfl if you cant tell.

JUST lol

JFLView attachment 107784 At thinking i was serious rope yourself you fucking moron imagine being this retarded the first response i gave to your being serious or not was jfl if you cant tell.

View attachment 107785

JUST lol

7VGOFkX.gif
7VGOFkX.gif
7VGOFkX.gif

JFL you LOW IQ dog i have you own words against you.

Sdsd

You can try to Backpedaled all you want but it's beyond obvious you were seriously discussing backward head growth LOL.

giphy-3-gif.56147
giphy-3-gif.56147
giphy-3-gif.56147

7VGOFkX.gif
7VGOFkX.gif
7VGOFkX.gif

JFL you LOW IQ dog i have you own words against you.

View attachment 107788

You can try to Backpedaled all you want but it's beyond obvious you were seriously discussing backward head growth LOL.

giphy-3-gif.56147
giphy-3-gif.56147
giphy-3-gif.56147

JFL I proved you wrong on your format is what i was saying you fucking mongoloid it was a insult to lord gandy himself just lol

JFL I proved you wrong on your format is what i was saying you fucking mongoloid it was a insult to lord gandy himself just lol

You proved me wrong :feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh: after you got baited like a LOW IQ dog you are and started to seriously discuss backwards head growth.

JFL i know your trolling with that post but still is an insult to lord gandy

You can't run away from your own words son. you're a retard and you thought i was being serious with this ridiculous shit. ok whatever move on and quite making retarded half assed excuses.

But JFL at you calling me a Mongoloid. have you looked into a mirror recently? you look like a Mongoloid and live close to Mongoloids. i have nothing to do with them.

You proved me wrong :feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh: after you got baited like a LOW IQ dog you are and started to seriously discuss backwards head growth.

You can't run away from your own words son. you're a retard and you thought i was being serious with this ridiculous shit. ok whatever move on and quite making retarded half assed excuses.

But JFL at you calling me a Mongoloid. have you looked into a mirror recently? you look and live close to Mongoloids. i have nothing to do with them.

I did it to get your reaction or rather a specific person just lol.

JFL i was trying to get a specefic someones reaction ffs.

Also 3rd point i meant mentally your low iq moron

I did it to get your reaction or rather a specific person just lol.

JFL i was trying to get a specefic someones reaction ffs.

Also 3rd point i meant mentally your low iq moron

JFL more Coping out arguments. you say all that after i told you i was trolling.

giphy-3-gif.56147
giphy-3-gif.56147
giphy-3-gif.56147

JFL more Coping out arguments. you say all that after i told you i was trolling.

giphy-3-gif.56147
giphy-3-gif.56147
giphy-3-gif.56147

Dude your posts were cop outs of lord Jacob rotchild dude it's easy to see you were trolling you low iq faggot

Last edited:
Dude your posts were cop outs of lord Jacob rotchild dude it's easy to see you were trolling you low faggot

JFL it was so easy to see that i was trolling that you started to take my posts seriously right?

giphy-3-gif.56147
giphy-3-gif.56147
giphy-3-gif.56147

Sdsd

I know what you will say. 'I was just playing along bro' JFL but when you wrote that it didn't really look that way now did it?

JFL it was so easy to see that i was trolling that you started to take my posts seriously right?

giphy-3-gif.56147
giphy-3-gif.56147
giphy-3-gif.56147

View attachment 107793

I know what you will say. 'I was just playing along bro' JFL but when you wrote that it didn't really look that way now did it?

Jfl what part of even in a joke format it was a insult to lord gandy do you not get you low iq faggot

Jfl what part of even in a joke format it was a insult to lord gandy do you not get you low iq faggot

Cope out, Cope out, 'it was an insult to a lord gandy' tier Cope out. JFL you think anybody's buying this horseshit you Sewer residing LOW IQ dog.

Cope out, Cope out, 'it was an insult to a lord gandy' tier Cope out. JFL you think anybody's buying this horseshit you Sewer residing LOW IQ dog.

Jfl kill yourself you roping moron you can't even tell why I am defending lord gandy you fucking low iq moron in before you only say that cause I said it lol jfl you sounded like you didn't jfl without meeting them you can't really tell if their trolling or not so you can't you coping mongoloid

Jfl kill yourself you roping moron you can't even tell why I am defending lord gandy you fucking low iq moron in before you only say that cause I said it lol jfl you sounded like you didn't jfl without meeting them you can't really tell if their trolling or not so you can't you coping mongoloid

• JFL

JFL watch your cortisol levels you Coping Sewer rat.

A Mongoloid calling me a Mongoloid. JFL.

JFL watch your cortisol levels you Coping Sewer rat.

A Mongoloid calling me a Mongoloid. JFL.

Keep writing your stress filled responses you coping subhuman just fucking lol

• JFL
they dont even try to hide it, they need gulag

Keep writing your stress filled responses you coping subhuman just fucking lol

Take a good look at your last comment.

I'm stress filled?

giphy-3-gif.56147
giphy-3-gif.56147
giphy-3-gif.56147

Take a good look at your last comment.

I'm stress filled?

giphy-3-gif.56147
giphy-3-gif.56147
giphy-3-gif.56147

JFL i was using my phone it is near impossible to type with big hands keep reacting for me jfl

JFL i was using my phone it is near impossible to type with big hands keep reacting for me jfl

JFL so what? i type from my phone as well and it's never like that. it's about you raging like a high cortisol Subhuman.

JFL so what? i type from my phone as well and it's never like that. it's about you raging like a high cortisol Subhuman.

Just lol fuck the phones they are for subhumans tbh pc master race tbh i can't type without a pc just lol

Just lol fuck the phones they are for subhumans tbh pc master race tbh i can't type without a pc just lol

It's all Copes. even if you can't write well on a phone you can just take your time and write a comment slowly. it's not a racing contest JFL.

It's all Copes. even if you can't write well on a phone you can just take your time and write a comment slowly. it's not a racing contest JFL.

My hands are to damn big ded serious probably should have gotten a bigger phone but it was cheaper at the time minimalism or death ded serious on this part though but this gives me a dopamine rush dead serious pass me the rope tbh

My hands are to damn big ded serious probably should have gotten a bigger phone but it was cheaper at the time minimalism or death ded serious on this part though but this gives me a dopamine rush dead serious pass me the rope tbh

Just buy the biggest phone that there is tbh.

uploads%252Fcard%252Fimage%252F125850%252F7f36939c6fbb4f69931b40e8214d127d.jpg%252F950x534__filters%253Aquality%252880%2529.jpg

MHHHHHHHHH true the only thing stopping me to be honest is the idea that god might save me but i know it's just cope tbh

JFL as if God gives a fuck about any of us.

God has left the Earth a long time ago.

JFL as if God gives a fuck about any of us.

God has left the Earth a long time ago.

If digital phyics turns out to be true we can get the god hand to do what we want tbh this is life fuel if he does if not sui fuel

If digital phyics turns out to be true we can get the god hand to do what we want tbh this is life fuel if he does if not sui fuel

It will never happen in our lifetimes so you're Coping for nothing.

Life is....over. :feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman:

It will never happen in our lifetimes so you're Coping for nothing.

Life is....over. :feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman:

TBH that being said however can't a man cope in peace tbh it's all or nothing if this god hand turns out to be true we could legit be living in infinite tyscomi if you seen the anime series naruto (not a weeb used to be when younger got out at 15) but the whole idea is we could all live in our own ideal world it sounds so heavenly

TBH that being said however can't a man cope in peace tbh it's all or nothing if this god hand turns out to be true we could legit be living in infinite tyscomi if you seen the anime series naruto (not a weeb used to be when younger got out at 15) but the whole idea is we could all live in our own ideal world it sounds so heavenly

Living in our own ideal world does indeed sound heavenly. but it all just seems too good to be true. it's Humankind Coping because they're afraid of the Brutal Nothingness that is death.

There's nothing after death, life is meaningless, everything you've ever known, loved, or desired means nothing in the grand scheme of things.

It's fucking over. :feelscry::feelscry::feelscry::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Living in our own ideal world does indeed sound heavenly. but it all just seems too good to be true. it's Humankind Coping because they're afraid of the Brutal Nothingness that is death.

There's nothing after death, life is meaningless, everything you've ever known, loved, or desired means nothing in the grand scheme of things.

It's fucking over. :feelscry::feelscry::feelscry::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Depends if the digital physics is true we can manipulate shit to our will

Thats actually all women in 2019, just few only are vocal about it

one day an end will be put to this bullshit, boyos.
True. Every thing in life comes and goes. Like this degeneracy. We can't do anything but stand back, let go and let everything be. To deny the ephemeral nature of all things in life is simply to be deluded, imo.

True. Every thing in life comes and goes. Like this degeneracy. We can't do anything but stand back, let go and let everything be. To deny the ephemeral nature of all things in life is simply to be deluded, imo.
Woah you’re so spiritual bro! :lul: