Disproportionately big skull + long torso + short legs = manlet vibe

Deleted member 616

Deleted member 616

BeChadOrDieTryin'
You come off as short (even if your height is totally OK) with a big head and short legs. Big skull is not always a bless if you don't have the frame to pull it off. Also long torso is a big flaw especially when your waist is wide.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 470 and SikKunt
I don't have short legs but I do have a long torso and a big skull. Also I'm 5'7 ffs, also wide hips. I should just rope.

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: LowTierNormie, Nosecel9000, Deleted member 1680 and 3 others
you mean arm dominant log leg short torso big skull
you mean arm dominant long leg short torso big skull
I don't have short legs but I do have a long torso and a big skull. Also I'm 5'7 ffs, also wide hips. I should just rope.
dude dont go rope just go mgtow

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1680, Deleted member 685 and Deleted member 616
I'm 6'0 but could come off as short if my photo is taken from bad angles because my skill size is that of a 6'3 chad jfl. But I don't have the frame to pull it off. When I was skinny I looked taller because narrower waist. Now my goal is bigger arm/shoulder muscles + low body fat to reach a good balance.

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and SikKunt
What you are describing are dwarves from LOTR

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680, shimada and Deleted member 470
legit son long legs are a halo

People usually think I'm short because of this, but whenever I stand up I heightmog the shit out of them

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 616
You come off as short (even if your height is totally OK) with a big head and short legs. Big skull is not always a bless if you don't have the frame to pull it off. Also long torso is a big flaw especially when your waist is wide.
You basically describe Joe Rogan

giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif

• +1
Reactions: HSM1, SikKunt and Deleted member 616
Big head isn't a bad thing even if you don't have the frame for it. The problem is always the frame. If you made your head smaller to be proportionate you'd look worse.

I always thought you were like 6'5

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1680, Deleted member 470 and SikKunt
  • Woah
Reactions: SikKunt
close enough,kind of.I'm 6'3
Chad.

I was thinking around the 6 foot mark. Hell of a lot of people are tall here jfl, Me and @TubOfLard are the only ones I know that are 5 foot 7.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 1680 and Einon
Chad.

I was thinking around the 6 foot mark. Hell of a lot of people are tall here jfl, Me and @TubOfLard are the only ones I know that are 5 foot 7.
Height doesn't help me that much,tbh.If I could lose 6 inches and gain 2psl on my face.Id do It

• +1
  • Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: shakmax, Deleted member 1100, Deleted member 1680 and 2 others
Height doesn't help me that much,tbh.If I could lose 6 inches and gain 2psl on my face.Id do It
Nah man plenty of foids said online they despise men that are below 6 foot, with your height you could get a decent body, plus face is "easy" to fix with surgeries. Heightmaxxing is difficult as hell and LL surgery is hell on earth. I've never seen your face so I wouldn't know how subhuman you look, I look subhuman AND I'm short, ovER.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680 and Einon
Fuck man don't describe me

• So Sad
Reactions: The Dude Abides and Deleted member 616
I would kill to have a longer torso

Nah man plenty of foids said online they despise men that are below 6 foot, with your height you could get a decent body, plus face is "easy" to fix with surgeries. Heightmaxxing is difficult as hell and LL surgery is hell on earth. I've never seen your face so I wouldn't know how subhuman you look, I look subhuman AND I'm short, ovER.
I can DM you my face if you want me to.

• +1
I disagree with this. I think these same women would do anything to be with Brad Pitt or a young Leonardo Dicaprio despite the fact that neither are 6ft tall. Facial cosmetic surgery is notoriously difficult due to the complexity of facial aesthetics. LL surgery has a relatively high success rate and patient satisfaction.

• Hmm...
. I think these same women would do anything to be with Brad Pitt or a young Leonardo Dicaprio despite the fact that neither are 6ft tall.
Yes, however they have Status and Money halo not to mention how attractive their faces are.
Tom Cruise also has foids all over him yet he's manlet.
LL surgery has a relatively high success rate and patient satisfaction.
From what I've heard It has high rate of complications and recovery is hell.

Jfl If I could gain 6 inches and lose psl I'd do it

I wish i was aware of how big a deal height was when I was younger. Something could of been done but now its too late.