Dnp arrived

6′2 still over

6′2 still over

Not Human
Pussies really wrote not for human consumption jfl 😂 i gobbled that shit like candy 🤪 and I'm fasting since yesterday its death or ascension for me

Attachments

• 20240125_172753.jpg
    20240125_172753.jpg
    941.1 KB · Views: 0
  • 20240125_172813.jpg
    20240125_172813.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: User28823

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Lidian, User28823, caiolindo and 3 others
Yeah keep believing everything u see retard

1. "DNP is rat poison, man!" Well, no it's not. You'll also see DNP described as insecticide, pesticide, etc. The basis for the claim is that DNP does inhibit fungal growth so it has a use in agriculture to protect plants. And in high doses it, like most anything, can be fatal to an animal that ingests it. But it's not a very effective toxin (since it takes a high dose of something noxious) to have any such result, so it's no more useful as "rat poison" than claiming that salad dressing or window cleaner are "rat poison" because an animal consumed enough of it would, well, die. This hysteria is based on the idea that naming the scariest product that a substance is found in is the same as impugning the ingredient itself. But by that logic, beer cold be impugned as "cadaver preservative" because they both contain alcohol. The fact that something scary contains an ingredient doesn't mean EVERY use of that ingredient is linked to that one cherry-picked scary example. Hell, beetle shells are used to make red food dye; does anyone go around screaming that popsicles are "mashed up bugs, man!"?

Yeah keep believing everything u see retard

1. "DNP is rat poison, man!" Well, no it's not. You'll also see DNP described as insecticide, pesticide, etc. The basis for the claim is that DNP does inhibit fungal growth so it has a use in agriculture to protect plants. And in high doses it, like most anything, can be fatal to an animal that ingests it. But it's not a very effective toxin (since it takes a high dose of something noxious) to have any such result, so it's no more useful as "rat poison" than claiming that salad dressing or window cleaner are "rat poison" because an animal consumed enough of it would, well, die. This hysteria is based on the idea that naming the scariest product that a substance is found in is the same as impugning the ingredient itself. But by that logic, beer cold be impugned as "cadaver preservative" because they both contain alcohol. The fact that something scary contains an ingredient doesn't mean EVERY use of that ingredient is linked to that one cherry-picked scary example. Hell, beetle shells are used to make red food dye; does anyone go around screaming that popsicles are "mashed up bugs, man!"?

tl:dr?

• JFL
Reactions: Tai Lung
Just work out wtf :lul:
Yeah no one believes me so idc but i plateaued for months after losing 100lb i would eat 1k or less and not lose weight and burn 700 on the treadmill so i need this ur just gonna tell me i cant break the rules of science or whatever tho

im lean without it. How can u have such subhuman self-control

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: drimprovement and UZB_Strebl
Yeah no one believes me so idc but i plateaued for months after losing 100lb i would eat 1k or less and not lose weight and burn 700 on the treadmill so i need this ur just gonna tell me i cant break the rules of science or whatever tho

• +1
Reactions: zharupodrugu
I struggle to put on weight cause I can't eat enough meat for caloric surplus.

If I eat more than 700 grams in one sitting I feel like puking.

If you ate carnivore at least you'd realize being 12% lean is easy as fuck, you'd struggle to gain any weight.

• +1
Reactions: drimprovement and 6′2 still over
i would waterfast every other sunday too entire day just water did not lose anything my family would scream at me to eat

• +1
Nah, just be high t. u will get lean naturally. Probably crushed your hormones with extreme diets.
I eat as much as I want but I eat only whole foods. Impossible to overeat
I struggle to put on weight cause I can't eat enough meat for caloric surplus.

If I eat more than 700 grams in one sitting I feel like puking.

If you ate carnivore at least you'd realize being 12% lean is easy as fuck, you'd struggle to gain any weight.
just eat more and lift more. No secrets.

• JFL
Reactions: shieldzz
Nah, just be high t. u will get lean naturally. Probably crushed your hormones with extreme diets.

I ate a 700 gram blue ribeye, 1 litre of orange juice and 8 raw yolks today boyo.

Go back to reddit

Thankd

• +1
Reactions: 6′2 still over
I'm lean, strong, and I eat as much as I want. Take your jew drug I don't care
You are lean and you can eat as much as you can because you have good genetics and you have small apetite,and thats why you can " EAT AS MUCH AS I WANT,MUH"

gtfo retardwith this bluepill shit . you dont know what it means to starve yourself to get lean bcuz bad genetics and having to go below 60 kgs

• +1
Reactions: 6′2 still over
Pussies really wrote not for human consumption jfl 😂 i gobbled that shit like candy 🤪 and I'm fasting since yesterday its death or ascension for me
What are you eating that crap for sissy boy? Plant fertilizer.

You are lean and you can eat as much as you can because you have good genetics and you have small apetite,and thats why you can " EAT AS MUCH AS I WANT,MUH"

gtfo retardwith this bluepill shit . you dont know what it means to starve yourself to get lean bcuz bad genetics and having to go below 60 kgs
Yeah, but I force-fed myself to gain weight. I don't eat junk food and don't eat out at all. If you ate the same exact diet as me you would lose weight. I'm high T and it is showing

• JFL
Reactions: shieldzz
Yeah, but I force-fed myself to gain weight. I don't eat junk food and don't eat out at all. If you ate the same exact diet as me you would lose weight. I'm high T and it is showing
yes because YOU HAVE SMALL APPETITE . you probably eat less than 2k calories a day and you are full,and thats why you call " i can eat whatever iwant and stay lean"

no nigga,go eat 4000 calories everyday and you will be obese by end of 2024

• So Sad
yes because YOU HAVE SMALL APPETITE . you probably eat less than 2k calories a day and you are full,and thats why you call " i can eat whatever iwant and stay lean"

no nigga,go eat 4000 calories everyday and you will be obese by end of 2024
I eat about 3k calories. I don't wanna bloatmax. I was bloated the whole year bulking. Bulking on whole foods is a nightmare