DNP sources in the US? Also is it safe to take if I’m consistent on 100 to 250mg daily?

zxim

zxim

Iron
I also heard DNP has a low therapeutic window, but is it only for high dosages?

• +1
Reactions: n9wiff
I also heard DNP has a low therapeutic window, but is it only for high dosages?
If you overdose you die

If you have to ask, you shouldn't be touching the stuff

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
If you overdose you die

If you have to ask, you shouldn't be touching the stuff
I saw the DNP guide here I’m planning on starting with 50mg daily gradually going up to 200-250mg.

• +1
Reactions: n9wiff
I saw the DNP guide here I’m planning on starting with 50mg daily gradually going up to 200-250mg.
That is reasonable

YOU CANT BE ON 250MG FOR TOO LONG AS YOU WILL FEEL LIKE SHIT ON DNP
USE DNP MAX FOR 4 WEEKS AND THEN STOP
ALSO MAKE SURE THAT ITS HALF LIFE IS 36 HRS SO YOU SHOULD KNOW HOW MUCH DNP YOU REALLY HAVE IN YOUR SYSTEM
GENERALLY ITS AROUND 2.5-3 TIMES THE DOSAGE YOU ARE TAKING ED AFTER A WEEK

YOU CANT BE ON 250MG FOR TOO LONG AS YOU WILL FEEL LIKE SHIT ON DNP
USE DNP MAX FOR 4 WEEKS AND THEN STOP
ALSO MAKE SURE THAT ITS HALF LIFE IS 36 HRS SO YOU SHOULD KNOW HOW MUCH DNP YOU REALLY HAVE IN YOUR SYSTEM
GENERALLY ITS AROUND 2.5-3 TIMES THE DOSAGE YOU ARE TAKING ED AFTER A WEEK
should I take DNP daily or once every few days, 7zyzz7 post has DNP cycle 250mg for 14 days,

Last edited:
Same time, every day. Your whole body runs hotter, inadvisable during summer. Drink a shitload of water, body needs it to cool down. Overheat on DNP = death. Drink a shitload of water.

• +1
Reactions: zxim
should I take DNP daily or once every few days, 7zyzz7 post has DNP cycle 250mg for 14 days,
PLS DONT EVEN TOUCH DNP IF YOU ARE ASKING THIS QUESTION
IT REALLY IS VERY DANGEROUS AND SHOULD NOT BE TAKEN IF NOT RESEARCHED EVERYTHING

• +1
Reactions: latetothegame and zxim
Just lose weight bruv. Dnp is poison and really dangerous. It's not hard to lose weight

Like actually if you are asking these basic questions about a cycle just get Tirzepatide and follow a dosage guide. Its MUCH safer.

Sucks that the subreddit was privated or banned or whatever. A lot of cycle reports and safety/dosage guides for new users are unavailable.