Do allergies lower testosterone? (NEED ANSWERS ASAP PLEASE)

totototo

totototo

SUPERDROL
One year ago i started having allergies (because of the jewish covid vaccine)
Even though i always feel the symptomns of high testosterone, high sex drive, strong grip, energy, muscle, etc.
Im afraid that my testosterone levels could not be what i expect due to allergies, could allergies lower testosterone? . Im going to try and do a blood test to see results.
Again, i have always good mood and strenght and that shit. I expect to be atleast 900ng/dl. Im just afraid to have all that but magically have low testosterone.
Do allergies lower testosterone?

seasonal allergies? i have had food intolerances due to antibiotics but allergies usually make you feel lethargic i dont think it will have any impact. 900ng/dl is super unrealistic

One year ago i started having allergies (because of the jewish covid vaccine)
Even though i always feel the symptomns of high testosterone, high sex drive, strong grip, energy, muscle, etc.
Im afraid that my testosterone levels could not be what i expect due to allergies, could allergies lower testosterone? . Im going to try and do a blood test to see results.
Again, i have always good mood and strenght and that shit. I expect to be atleast 900ng/dl. Im just afraid to have all that but magically have low testosterone.
Do allergies lower testosterone?
allergies are a sign of low T

• +1
Reactions: pentamogged9000 and schizo echochamber
allergies are a sign of low T
i was tlaking out of my ass but supposedly there has been tudys on this

seasonal allergies? i have had food intolerances due to antibiotics but allergies usually make you feel lethargic i dont think it will have any impact. 900ng/dl is super unrealistic
Not at all unless you’re old as fuck or a sedentary cuck

Unrealistic? 💀💀

i was tlaking out of my ass but supposedly there has been tudys on this View attachment 2491563
already read, this is what i found
"The dramatic increase in the prevalence of high body mass index (BMI) increases the prevalence of allergic diseases, both in adults and children and obesity is associated with hypogonadism in adult males."
It could be right because i was obese in the past