~16M btw

Attachments

• 4013696_20240315_132125.jpg
    4013696_20240315_132125.jpg
    750.4 KB · Views: 0
No nigga jst get genio

• +1
Reactions: Hernan and seeker
only if its because of overpowering teeth/gums causing strain..if the bone is causing strain then not possible if ur old
also you are just extremely recessed

• +1
Reactions: seeker
only if its because of overpowering teeth/gums causing strain..if the bone is causing strain then not possible if ur old
extremely? I got everyone telling me I'm only slightly recessed, at least chin wise

thats jst his bone structure hes not recessed if he gets bimax its gonna look like shit he should get genio and some sort of implants

• +1
thats jst his bone structure hes not recessed if he gets bimax its gonna look like shit he should get genio and some sort of implants
agree also zap that nasty black alien on his nose

• Love it
u the first person to tell me not to get bimax 😭 da hell

u the first person to tell me not to get bimax 😭 da hell
idk cus if u get bimaz u might like chinp faced idk bro ask some other expeirence nigga ur better off wit implants i think unless ur gonna get lefort 3 nigga

• +1
Reactions: baku9 and seeker
It may make it appear better but it’s only bc they recess the middle part of your face, making your overall facial growth flatter.