Do cheekbones implant will fix dark circles under eyes ?

bassfreak

bassfreak

Diamond
or maybe better inject some extender ?
btw i saw ppl with good zygos and also dark circles under eyes so not shure that will help (negative orbital vector ? )

It can fix your under-eye support if you get infraorbital implants with them.

what about hyaluronic acid injection ? i see this is used a lot in cosmetology to fix dark circles

Try bonesmashing your cheekbones, the bruises should cover the dark circles.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting, dogtown, kobecel and 4 others
or maybe better inject some extender ?
btw i saw ppl with good zygos and also dark circles under eyes so not shure that will help (negative orbital vector ? )
just use fontation cream

I have good zygos (very high tier tbh) but negative orbit vector and get dark circles in some lighting, so i think its all about vector i wanna bonesmash my undereye until its positive tbh

I have good zygos (very high tier tbh) but negative orbit vector and get dark circles in some lighting, so i think its all about vector i wanna bonesmash my undereye until its positive tbh
Isn't bonesmashing just a meme?? Does it really work?

• +1
Reactions: NormieKilla
Isn't bonesmashing just a meme?? Does it really work?
most legit theory tbh, just megadose K2 and take D3 and calcium as you do it

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ethnicsmatter, RedPilledStemcel and SikKunt
It can fix your under-eye support if you get infraorbital implants with them.
I plan to get infraoribtal rrim implants with taban and then do eppley zygo implant to ascend. I already have decent zygos but i want them to flare out more. would eppley have to remove taban's implant?

I plan to get infraoribtal rrim implants with taban and then do eppley zygo implant to ascend. I already have decent zygos but i want them to flare out more. would eppley have to remove taban's implant?
Idk tbh, only thing I know is that Eppley can do both at the same time. But I guess Taban is way more experienced in anything that is related to infraorbitals. Only way to know is to ask them during a consultation.

There’s no point getting implants with Taban and then Eppley. You would get a worse aesthetic result then just letting Eppley do a custom implant. Not to mention you would have to do a lower lid incision each time which just raises your chances to get lower lid retraction...very low iq

• +1
Reactions: Guest and Dutcher
There’s no point getting implants with Taban and then Eppley. You would get a worse aesthetic result then just letting Eppley do a custom implant. Not to mention you would have to do a lower lid incision each time which just raises your chances to get lower lid retraction...very low iq
Very high iq comment.

Yes
i know my dude but im getting my eyes with taban and he will prolly recommend a orbital rim implant. Should i just do lower lid filler then?
or could eppley just leave that implant there untouched while augmententing my malars and zygos?

Your best bet is under eye light filling tbh,thinking about getting it myself .Infaorbital implants might help not sure tho...

Tear trough filler or infraorbital rim implants, improve sleep, vit E under eyes

get implants or save up for MOD LEFORT 3

some say they do, some say they dont. it depends usually i guess.

get implants or save up for MOD LEFORT 3
no good surgeon would perform a modified lefort 3 on you imo

mid face implants replicate MOD lef 3 effects anyway

I got tear trough fillers. They’re placed more on your infraorbital rim than your cheekbone, although the two are pretty close.

They won’t last much longer than 8 months, but it’s a low-cost, non-invasive solution that’s working great for me.

Mhh sleppy go to bed now