Do contacts ascend you?

pumpeduppecs

pumpeduppecs

Platinum
I’ve always worn glasses I dont think they look too bad but will contacts ascend me? I really don’t wanna have to wear them because they are uncomfortable to me

Depends if your eye-area is death tier or not.
Post pics

• +1
Reactions: bishōnenmaxxer, Deleted member 29167 and Deleted member 28904
I’ve always worn glasses I dont think they look too bad but will contacts ascend me? I really don’t wanna have to wear them because they are uncomfortable to me
Depends

• Woah
Reactions: cancercell
Most of the time yes

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167
u can get colored contacts too which is just a looksmax in general

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28896
Glasses aren't always a looksmin. If you have a strong mid and lower third glasses can help to mask your eye area a little. They also help to take away attention from longer midfaces and if you're lucky you'll end up looking high class/educated because of it

If your face lacks definition then you'll probably end up looking like a soyboy, and if your eye area is your stronger attribute then you'll just be nerfing it, then it would be a good idea to use contacts
Glasses1
Glasses2

Already have blue eyes

• Woah
Reactions: Jhon Smith
Are contacts bad for eyes?

Are contacts bad for eyes?
u could get eye infection u gotta be careful
but they shouldnt be too bad for ur eyes... maybe use contacts only when u go to see a girl and at school/work wear glasses?

Last edited:
u could get eye infection u gotta be careful
but they shouldnt be too bad for ur eyes... maybe use contacts online when u go to see a girl and at school/work wear glasses?
I wear green contacts 24/7 never had a problem

• Woah
Reactions: Yuno_howitez