Do degenerates enjoy a better life?

robtical

robtical

If her bf is white then she is single
I am starting to think degenerates enjoy a better life. Swinging, cuckold, sex orgy parties and etc. Do they enjoy better life vs normie? or even vs rich monogamous?

• +1
Reactions: pig_face and InnerVoid
I am starting to think degenerates enjoy a better life. Swinging, cuckold, sex orgy parties and etc. Do they enjoy better life vs normie? or even vs rich monogamous?
Yes

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: pig_face, Ricky212, robtical and 1 other person
Yes

• +1
Reactions: robtical
yeah and i will enver experience any of this due to being ugly. im gonna be a hermit living with my books and bass till i fucking die. im married to a piece of wood at this point.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: pig_face and robtical
No since they know they will not enter jannah.

yeah and i will enver experience any of this due to being ugly. im gonna be a hermit living with my books and bass till i fucking die. im married to a piece of wood at this point.
I dont think you need looks to be able to be degenerate. Mostly just NT and hang out with fellow degens

I dont think you need looks to be able to be degenerate. Mostly just NT and hang out with fellow degens
you need looks to be NT

• JFL
Reactions: pig_face
idk because im not one. they get a lot of artifical temporary dopamine from drugs and sex addiction and rushes from normal activities but idk if theyre happier in the end, that lifestyle doesnt appeal to me tbh

Do u want to experience cuckoldry OP?

• JFL
Reactions: iblamejews
Yes if good mental health

• +1
Reactions: Ranjeet Dipshit
you need looks to be NT
Nice excuse to avoid putting blame on mental health
idk because im not one. they get a lot of artifical temporary dopamine from drugs and sex addiction and rushes from normal activities but idk if theyre happier in the end, that lifestyle doesnt appeal to me tbh
Yes but vs normie it does looks like they enjoy life more in general
Do u want to experience cuckoldry OP?
not at all. just thinking degenerates should enjoy a better life since normie life is shit and full of sacrifices.
Yes if good mental health
True, cannot be jealous type and doing all this. still seem possible if its only open on your end. Aka your partner set up girls for u to fuck or join

• +1
Reactions: pig_face
ice excuse to avoid putting blame on mental health
dude i got disgust looks by my oneitis, what mental health? and she had myopia as well

dude i got disgust looks by my oneitis, what mental health? and she had myopia as well
out of 100 ppl u come across, u cannot find 1 person who treats u normally?

out of 100 ppl u come across, u cannot find 1 person who treats u normally?
nope, in fact, guys treat and ugly girls treat me even worse than she did.