Looksmax Do genes determine facial attractiveness? (Video)

Gaia262

Gaia262

Trimax in February
Time online
127d 4h 3m

@reptiles thought you might like this the most.

Tldw: a large percentage of facial attractivity is determined by genetics, however upbringing through orthodontic work, lifestyle choices, mouth breathing does have an impact.

Genetics creates the potential where environment determimes if that potential will be met.

As plastic surgery becomes more advanced and accessible this genetic potential matters less and less.

Last edited:
reptiles

reptiles

Genetically a nigger.
Time online
190d 1h 15m

Tldw: a large percentage of facial attractivity is determined by genetics, however upbringing through orthodontic work, lifestyle choices, mouth breathing does have an impact.

Genetics creates the potential where environment determimes if that potential will be met.

As plastic surgery becomes more advanced and accessible this genetic potential matters less and less.

Attractiveness is mostly heirtable but here is the caveat your enviroment when young helps to reach full genetic limit hence why its vitally important to max out everything as much as possible

Ocelot

Ocelot

Zephir
Time online
79d 14h 45m
Grass is indeed green.

In many cases, the effects of a sub-optimal development are off-set or masked by good genes and hormonal profile.

Hunterslayer

Hunterslayer

Simulation F to escape mental
Time online
55d 15h 15m

I wish genetics in the future won't matter at all.

Hunterslayer

Hunterslayer

Simulation F to escape mental
Time online
55d 15h 15m
Love that channel btw

eduardkoopman

eduardkoopman

Zephir
Time online
113d 6h 10m
I had whole discussions with dudes here.

About, random recombination of genes. And thus looks are not predictable, and stuff like that.

STILL, genes are the biggest factor in looks of children (one can control in partner choice (if you have options)). So, being carefull and picky in whom you breed with, is the biggest factor for looks of child.

Still random recombionation is a factor obviously.

this is from same parents for example.

Last edited:
Gaia262

Gaia262

Trimax in February
Time online
127d 4h 3m
NCT

NCT

🇧🇩
Time online
56d 3h 10m
I had whole discussions with dudes here.

About, random recombination of genes. And thus looks are not predictable, and stuff like that.

STILL, genes are the biggest factor in looks of children (one can control in partner choice (if you have options)). So, being carefull and picky in whom you breed with, is the biggest factor for looks of child.

Still random recombionation is a factor obviously.

this is from same parents for example.

In disbelief at cavill s brothers jaws
Life is a scam

eduardkoopman

eduardkoopman

Zephir
Time online
113d 6h 10m
I still believe that the robust faced mother theory is still the most legit theory

IF, you get a boy.

I 100% Agree.

Chad sons, are born from Dom mothers.

I will aim, and only really would want to breed. With a tall and very good jawlined woman. Since muh gene line is filled with weak jaws, I'm hopefully deleting it from this bloodline. If I get children.

I just checked.
sean o'pry mother also pretty robust face for female.

I was so curious once. How dom faced Sophie Ellis-Bextor breeded. But damn, that man she chose didn't looks enough for it to go well.

JustBeCurry

JustBeCurry

giga nihilist dipshit
Time online
21d 12h 32m
IF, you get a boy.

I 100% Agree.

I will aim, and only really would want to breed. With a tall and very good jawlined woman. Since muh gene line is filled with weak jaws, I'm hopefully deleting it from this bloodline. If I get children.

I just checked.

I was so curious once. How dom faced Sophie Ellis-Bextor breeded. But damn, that man she chose didn't looks enough for it to go well.
my grandma is hyper dom and jaw mogs every male in the family, my mom was also pretty robust before she became obese, but still theres genetic recombination so its part genes and part random number generator

Gunnersup

Gunnersup

Over for my over
Time online
67d 18h 57m
Fucking water tbh. But environment can drastically effect the face, it's the make it or break it of facial attractiveness

NCT

NCT

🇧🇩
Time online
56d 3h 10m
IF, you get a boy.

I 100% Agree.

I just checked.

There is always that little chance of picking the worst of both worlds
Jfl at that ginger with ectodermal displasia-tier face

eduardkoopman

eduardkoopman

Zephir
Time online
113d 6h 10m
my grandma is hyper dom and jaw mogs every male in the family, my mom was also pretty robust before she became obese, but still theres genetic recombination so its part genes and part random number generator
There is always that little chance of picking the worst of both worlds
Jfl at that ginger with ectodermal displasia-tier face
Truth. that recombination factor is still there. BUT, at least with a robust parent THERE IS CHANCE.

PURE ARYAN GENETICS

PURE ARYAN GENETICS

pm me forward growth
Time online
59d 23h 3m
imagine how many normies are getting fully blackpilled by this :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy: tfw you have to compete with zoomers who have been watching looksmaxxing channels since age 10 :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

Dommaster

Dommaster

Trainee
Time online
7h 58m
Body position and sugar also influence. Sugar eats ur bones

B

Beetleking88

Knowledgable
Time online
4d 9h 42m
yeah. the Jaws are amazing.

But why??

Well check the mother. She has a masculine jaw.
They inherited it from their mother.

You dont always get your facial genes from mother or father... For example both my mother and father had good facial stucture but I did not get any of them.. My father had hollow cheeks and square jaw.... My mother had more oval face shape but still had good bone structure. I have boring bloated oval face... only my Maxilla and side jaw are visible.

AutisticBeaner

AutisticBeaner

Nosebreather
Time online
114d 20h 10m
@eduardkoopman @goat2x what exactly are you disagreeing with?

eduardkoopman

eduardkoopman

Zephir
Time online
113d 6h 10m
@eduardkoopman @goat2x what exactly are you disagreeing with?
That dude on OP video, is a dude that knows the most about male looks I have ever seen/witnessed. In practical advise that OP video dude, I never give him much value; but he's great at anaylizing flaws, fatios, and a shitton of other looks factors.
I think that dude moggs us all, at least in basic knowledge of looks. Myabe we mogg him in knowing how to fix stuff, or SMV maxx or something.

Y

Yoyo2233

Zephir
Time online
39d 15h 55m
yeah. the Jaws are amazing.

But why??

Well check the mother. She has a masculine jaw.
They inherited it from their mother.

Lmao my moms jaw is subhuman what a joke

AutisticBeaner

AutisticBeaner

Nosebreather
Time online
114d 20h 10m
That dude on OP video, is a dude that knows the most about male looks I have ever seen/witnessed. In practical advise that OP video dude, I never give him much value; but he's great at anaylizing flaws, fatios, and a shitton of other looks factors.
I think that dude moggs us all, at least in basic knowledge of looks. Myabe we mogg him in knowing how to fix stuff, or SMV maxx or something.
No, that's what he wants his audience to think. the guy spews as much bullshit as the average user here. It's a bit more objective but very often he just adds what he feels is right, without thinking too much about it, just like the users here.

HighIQcel

HighIQcel

Zephir
Time online
79d 21h 16m
No, that's what he wants his audience to think. the guy spews as much bullshit as the average user here. It's a bit more objective but very often he just adds what he feels is right, without thinking too much about it, just like the users here.
What wrong is he about?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
maxxedfalloutdweller Serious ULTIMATE FACIAL ANALYSIS PDF Looksmaxing 6
E Discussion How to know exactly the reason for my facial asymmetry? Looksmaxing 9
000 Serious Bimax & facial height Looksmaxing 11