Do girls my age (16-18) like romantic guys?

D

Deleted

Lurker
Thoughts? Obv theres preference but in general is it failo or halo.

• Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403, magnificentcel, Deleted member 2403 and 3 others
maby

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 6403, Deleted and 1 other person
Image gradient 2021 01 07 03 40 30

Idk but I only like arvid hehe

• JFL
Reactions: Darkstrand, Deleted member 6785, LastHopeForNorman and 2 others
if you are both high class yeah .

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5698, turkproducer and Deleted
No they’re disgusted by it. Don’t waste ur time being romantic. They want a guy who will treat them like shit hence why so many are into BDSM and 50 shades of gray.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5698, Deleted member 6785, quakociaptockh and 7 others
high class=status pill sooo maybe not.

don't be a simp ,flirty banter most of the time.Then fuck boy when its just you two or a small group

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5698, Deleted member 3323, turkproducer and 2 others
No girls like romance towards them. They're supposed to be the romantic ones to us, not us to them.

• +1
Reactions: Darkstrand, Deleted member 2205, Deleted member 5698 and 3 others
hopeless romantics only

• +1
Reactions: Deleted and Deleted member 4887
Just if you're rich

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted
no girls of any age like romantic guys despite what they say

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: quakociaptockh, Deleted member 7098, Deleted member 6403 and 4 others
You're a spoiled little brat, even, but under that, you're the most amazingly, astounding, wonderful girl, woman that I've ever known

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 4797 and Deleted
What girls imagine when they say they love romantic guys:

tumblr_nf8p2u6GB31t7yc6io1_640.jpg

Reality:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Darkstrand, Deleted member 10449, Deleted member 6403 and 3 others
Idk, probably not

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 6403, Deleted and Deleted member 2403
Where is the chad. She mogs him , he's high tier normie.

Lifefuel tbh.
Fucking faggot stealing all the cute girls while I post nonsense

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted
Postmaxxing

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
Noo
I remember I heard few girls were talking to each other in library and saying how guy who gave them flowers was creepy af for doing it lol lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4797 and Deleted
depending on the girl tbh, but you can easily see if she is or not

As a 16 year old I can say no. All the girls I’ve talked to like to get fucked rough and talked down too

• +1
Depends on what girl you're looking for

• +1
They like romantic, good looking guys.

• +1
they want drama so they like to be rejected and have to chase you

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6264, Deleted member 4797 and Deleted
dating at this age is pointless because once they get with you they will become bored quick

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 3323, Deleted member 2403, Deleted member 6264 and 2 others
As a 16 year old I can say no. All the girls I’ve talked to like to get fucked rough and talked down too

Lol how old are these girls already saying they want rough fucks :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: datboijj and Deleted
ever wonder why highschool relationships rarely last more than a couple months
ngl all the ones i've known of have been very long jfl my sister had a relationship from 13 to 18 and my friend is in a 2 year relationship now

• JFL
Reactions: datboijj
ever wonder why highschool relationships rarely last more than a couple months
Unironically they last small time because most people go for looks

No, girls your age want to get railed and destroyed.
Romantic guys are only used to get free gifts and free likes/followers

• Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: datboijj and Deleted
Yes, the definitive romantic trait is a 12x10 cock. if you don't have that kys

• +1
14 and up
Over for these whores, not worth any self-respecting mans time. They are all going to be cat ladies or stuck with betabux dudes who annoy them.

Are these generally ugly chicks, Becky's or Stacy's? There's an idea that Stacy's a less whores than Becky's, but maybe that doesn't apply to zoomers since your all ultra-sexualised so young.

they are usually beckys or stacys. I’ve dated quite a few people and normie girls usually are not that sexual, why I don’t know. But the idea that stacys are less whores than beckys is complete bullshit they both wanna be stretched out and fucked rough

Over for these whores, not worth any self-respecting mans time. They are all going to be cat ladies or stuck with betabux dudes who annoy them.

Are these generally ugly chicks, Becky's or Stacy's? There's an idea that Stacy's a less whores than Becky's, but maybe that doesn't apply to zoomers since your all ultra-sexualised so young.

they are usually beckys or stacys. I’ve dated quite a few people and normie girls usually are not that sexual, why I don’t know. But the idea that stacys are less whores than beckys is complete bullshit they both wanna be stretched out and fucked rough

The idea is that Stacy holds herself out for Chad LTR only (because she thinks she can), while Becky accepts getting fucked by Chad with no LTR behind it.

What do you mean by normie girls, is that one level uglier than Becky's? Or is there a cultural difference between Stacy/Becky and Normie girls?

There is a big cultural difference and and looks difference. A normie girl looks plain does the same things everyday. While beckys and stacys live interesting lives and looks great. Think about like a white tiger bs a regular tiger, yeah the regular ones good but everybody’s gonna be staring at the white one

And also the idea that beckys just accept chad. Is completely wild. Women want to feel some sort of power so making chad wait is a must.

Failo at any age

• +1
If you're 8/10 plus then yes she'll love your romanticism. 6s and 7s will be tolerated. 5s will be warned and sub 5 will be called creepy and get metooed

• +1